Oops

Part 7~Mamries PoV
I tell Hannah to go and sit down after I turned around and noticed she was staring at my ass while I was popping open the wine. Wow well I can't really figure out if this is cute or a little weird but I like it at least it shows she's interested.
I slowly walk to the sofa with the wine but then I slipped I don't know how and I don't know what on but at this moment I was so red from the embarrassment!
Hannah just laughed then asking if I was ok and looking a little concerned.
"Do I look ok u u you.." I stutter and just stair I don't know what to say she's to perfect.
"Mamrie do u need help getting up idiot." She grins and helps me up.
I then realise iv spilt all the wine on my new white pjs.
Without saying anything Hannah helps me strip my pjs, I still have a sports bra on and some underwear so I wasn't to bothered, I took my bottoms of Hannah then speaks up "hey let me undo your top your to wet" I start to laugh
"no no not like that omg no mamez" she sighs in disappointment
"Come on you don't just say that and expect me not to make a joke or at least laugh."
She then continues to to undo the buttons on the top.
She then through a it over to the washer.
Then grace and Ingrid walk in and back out "oh ok well we'll just wait out here go get decent." Grace say sarcastically
Hannah starts laughing "it's not what it looks like"
"That's what they all say just stop doing what you were doing so we can come in" grace shouts from behind the door
I run into the bed room laughing and then get my self strait into the shower.
After this in more embarrassed than ever. It must of looked so bad!