Slip up

Part 6 ~Hannah's PoV
As I went into the second kiss, nether me or mamrie were pulling away in such a hurry. I took the enjoyment of being able to kiss this beautiful red headed woman again,for a long time iv never even spoke or touched her but the moments we have are never forgettable.
After awhile we both have to pull away to breathe.
"Hannah don't you think we should drink to us again" mamrie said as she held my waist.
"You do know it's only 2:30 in the afternoon"
"Yer so, you should know by now it's never to late for a part at mametownes!"She giggles
I can't help my self but keep staring at her, she pops the wine open and poor the drinks perfectly
"Hannah are you ok go sit down on the sofa I'll bring the drinks over in a minuet" she says while smirking
Omg nice one Hannah she noticed I was staring at her ass the hole time.
I went to sit down on the sofa and I put the TV on dance moms were on I guess that ok, ill leave it.
Mamrie then come strolling over with the drinks looking way to happy with her self, just before she manages to get to the sofa she slips and all the wine goes over her pjs. All I can do at that moment is laugh but after a while I ask if she's ok, felling very sorry and worried for her.
"Do I look ok, u u you.." At this moment all she is doing is looking strait at me, did she take shots before she came to sit down?, because she looks pretty drunk!