Shit happens as does suduction.

Flashback -Coles P.O.V

I was use to getting myself into deep shit. Stealing, kidnapping, robberies, you name it, it was my occupation.

But this was the one that gave me something to care about, this was threatening my reason for even living.

_______________________________________

"I told you not to underestimate me boy, I would have thought the least that you knew not to cross me" his gruff voice spoke as his stumpy body stalked around me.

I sat tied to a chair in what I'm guessing is the usual tunnel being interrogated and being beaten to my death.

The reason why is another story.

My body was in pain, the stinging pain from gashes in my back to the gashes on my chest and face. I was in some really deep shit and I expected this so for the surprised part of this whole situation it was long gone.

"How dare you steal from me". He spoke.

I didn't even attempt to speak, one because I felt like I had no teeth in my mouth and two me speaking wouldn't help or change the situation.

"450 thousand dollars, what the fu-k are you trying to do buy half the friggin state his voice boomed off the walls. "Well you know what; I want all of it back plus tax. 500 thousand dollars and I want it within 47 days or else". He said standing over me.

Now I know he does not expect me to pay him back 450 thousand dollars much less tax within 47 days. Does he think I live in a bank or some crazy shit? I wondered to myself.

I had nothing to live for, nothing. It wasn't that I was alone in this world that definitely wasn't the situation. What should I tell you to not make this complicated? Well it's as simple as this, life happened.

I wasn't one to fear a thing, I had a strict no emotion policy and as far as I see it hasn't changed so he could just kill me.

"Or what" I urged on.

"Or Tristan" he spat at me. And walked away.

I guess I did have something to live for.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Tristan" I shouted to him in his room doing whatever 7 year old boys do.

I'm living, I'm surviving, I'm getting by, are all the words I have right now.

Am I angry, yes, am I pissed definitely, am I living but barely.

Pulling a bowl out of the small square cupboard on my left I reached up on the fridge to get some cornflakes; I don't know the brand just that it taste good. After making Tristan breakfast I got on with the usual routine, making him lunch and all that.

I'm guessing your waiting for a formal introduction so here it is I'm Cole, 19, have history that goes way back, a messed up life but for the most of it I'm surviving.

I live on my own taking care of my 7 year old brother, why am I living and taking care of my brother on my own well as I said; history goes way back and I have a messed up life, that should tell you everything you need to know.

I don't want your pity neither do I want your tears. I've gotten over life with a simple solution, no emotions.

So far it's been pretty good but then I met kitten.

I felt oddly attracted to her and that scares me because it's not some normal attraction like, hey, you're really sexy I wanna eat you type of attraction. It's more possessive like, I want you, need you, you're mine kind of attraction. Part of me indulged in the feel while the other was resistant and pushing away.

I wanted her. I love how she doesn't just give in, but also how she doesn't play bitchy and too hard to get, her feistiness, her attitude, her little mystery.

But I hated it, I hate how she makes me feel, literally. I hate that she makes me feel so much emotions just from her looks and with hard ons from her innocent touch. I hated it.

"I'll come pick you up later okay." I said to Tristan at his class room door.

He wore a blue shirt and some washed out khakis with his blue converse. Got more swag than I do. It's a shame.

"You better" he scowled at me hitting my shoulder.

Laughing at his formal gesture "alright get to class" I said letting him go to class. This little boy was my life.

Reaching the school gates I strolled in walking directly to my home building.

My phone screen starts lighting up as I realize I have a message. And whom you may guess from, Craig.

"Meet me at the tunnel at 2" it said. Great what were the gonna do now; I still had a few more weeks.

"Shit" I spoke out loud. Tristan, I couldn't take care of him and go to this "meeting" and there was no way I was taking him with me.

Well it was obvious what I was gonna have to do, seduce.

Hello my ppl sorry for the late update but school has absolutely killed me and I will try to upload sooner and I have a pretty good idea now that ur gonna want update since I left you hanging. But I want some commets so 5 comments for an upload. Hope u enjoyed tell me what u think.