Charades.

I'm not looking for the one that's perfect, just the one that makes it worth it..._(Someone).

Chapter 30. -WOOT-

PLAY THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read On!

Cole's P.OV

The silence in the room was thick, sharp and as jagged as a chainsaw. It was deadly. She looked stressed and angry and I would have out of the goodness of my heart asked what's wrong but I was currently trying to avoid her venomous glare and I wasn't really in any position ready for a drop kicking.

Regardless of how large this gym was, it suddenly felt crowded. We stood face to face and I armored myself because I knew what was coming. And I wasn't prepared.

"You were planning on leaving town." She whimpered.

I was going to answer, no that's a lie. I had a really good answer, no that's a lie to. I could tell she didn't want a response cause she went on without one.

"Christian-"

"Cole" I growled at her at the mention of 'Christian.'

"CHRISTIAN" her pronunciation clear on every letter and syllable "I have seen a lot of you, the pervert, the jerk, the idiot, the my-life-is-fucked-up, and I haven't judged and I think part of me have fallen for them. Now, tell me, how you could ever in your fucked up like mind try and leave town and please try to filter you words because I am a fist punch away from going bitch on you."

"Ariana, don't do this. If anything I have a good reason."

"And what could that be, let me guess. You're trying to protect me!"

"Exactly-" I spoke about to continue before she started.

"Just shut up, please. I can't even think of the fact you would do something so low."

"Why are so upset?" I stupidly asked. She looked at me like the idiot I was before she pulled her light brown hair into a messy bun.

"Are you trying to be stupid" she asked genuinely "You're asking me why I'm so angry, Cole I'm not angry I'm pissed, you're playing with my feelings, you're playing my emotions and you're asking me why I'm so angry."

This was exactly what I was trying to avoid. A confrontation, but shockingly, I wasn't surprised; if anything I was expecting it. And I have Craig to thank for it.

"I'm sorry."

"And that's just it Cole, you're always sorry, I don't want you to be sorry I want the truth and all of it."

"What the hell do you want from me" I asked now angry.

"I want the truth" she raged back.

"What more truth do you need from me, I've told you everything. I have no more truth to give" I lied though my teeth.

"I know your lying, Cole tell me the truth." She spoke.

And once again, the silence was as loud as ever. Did she really want my truth, I had too many to list and too many I didn't want to relive, so I don't think she wants my truth.

"Who is Lea?"

I would ask how she knows about Lea but hey, she's met Craig so it wasn't much of a guess. As I said, I have many truths to tell and this was one of them, it was also one of many I refuse to relive so here it was again; the piercing silence.

Have you ever seen an angel cry? Looking at their tears, feeling their pain, wishing to just take it away; I was watching my angel cry, and being as useless as I am, I couldn't do a thing.

I pulled her into my body and held her, high on tears and anger she cried.

After a few minutes, seconds even she started pushing me away from her, she tried pushing herself from my arms and I let her, I was going to, let her be. Be angry, be hurt, and be pissed.

"Cole, I'm done with whatever this is" she spoke looking me.

What exactly was I suppose to say? I have a few words but my voice refused to let me talk. I wanted to stop her, I wanted to tell her not to do this, and I wanted to tell her...No I would have begged her to please love me, but once again. My voice failed me. I knew this would have happened, but would you believe I wasn't prepared?

"Don't do this, please." my voice choked up, I was so fucking selfish.

"Don't do what Cole "she said calmly with tears racing down her cheeks "You already did this. You told me goodbye and you won't tell me the truth, I didn't want to accept it and I still don't think I do but I have to do this, I'm tired of waking up everyday wondering what we have, or if I'm going to see you or fearing for your life, Cole I'm tired" she spoke.

I really thought I'd figured this out, thought I'd let her go. LIES. I really hadn't let her go, I really couldn't not be selfish with her and I knew that, I just didn't want to believe it.

"Christian, right now, I don't want a thing from you. I just want to go home.&she said turning to leave.

I was really watching my life walk out the door, I really was. Running behind her I desperately grabbed her from behind and pulled her towards me.

"What do you want me to do" I asked her again. In that moment I've never felt so powerless and desperate.

She looked up at me teary eyed and spoke "Cole, stop running, and don't do it for me, do it for you."

I watched her trying to loosen my grip on her wrists but I didn't want to let her go. I didn't want her to let me go.

"Cole, let go." she spoke avoiding my eyes.

"No, don't let me go."I desperately grabbed at her body.

How many times have I done this? Told her not to leave; too many times.

She stopped pulling away from me as she tried tip toeing to my ear, I felt her press a sweet kiss behind my ear, before she whispered into my ear "I think I might love you, but I have to let you go" she spoke and then wriggled out of my grasp and out of my life.

I watched her leave. I watched the girl I love leave...

******************************

-You want a love that consumes you. You want passion. And adventure. And even a little danger. _Damon Salvatore.

What do you guys think? Comment. Vote. Fan. PM me!!!! Thank you for reading. Oh, HUGETHANKS you guys got this book to 14 thousand+ reads thank you so much <3 <3 <3. You guys are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you comment, tell me one of fave songs, after all I share mine with you guys in the multimedia so let me know.