Sweet Tears.

Ariana's P.O.V

"Sweetie, it's okay. I love you, so much. But it's not forever okay. Take care of dad, take care of yourself, smile, it's okay to cry, just remember I love you" she said as she painfully took her last breath. I looked at her still body, at my dad's hand strongly grabbing onto her hand as he refused to let go and refused to shed tears. Always trying to be strong.

I remember my screams filling the room as, doctors came in, as they took her away, as my dad held onto my shaking form. That was the most painful day of my life. I have never cried so much, and refuse to cry but on a day like today, it's all I can do because I remember that day.

My boots soaked in the wet mud as I moved towards her grave with daisies in my hands. I turned to look over my should to see my dad still at the gate of the grave yard just looking, I knew he was sad and pained; he wore his emotions on his face, that's where I get it from. I knew he refused to cry, or even show any emotion was because he wanted to be there for me, be strong for me. But I want him to cry, I want him to breathe because he's hurt I don't him to be scared to show me that.

The tears were already flowing, I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. I bent at her grave laying the daisies on her grave.

"Hey mom, I'm here, its Ana, how are you? I'm sure your living it up in heaven right, I'm okay, I'm happy and dads good to...happy! I miss you so much, but I know you won't want me to be sad and you know what I'm not, I just wish you were here. I know you're happy, and that's all that matters, I know dad misses you even though he's just stubborn to show it, I know he does. The shops good too, everyone misses you, especially Tommy. I love you mom, happy forty-fifth birthday". I stood from her grave to embrace my dad.

"I miss her so much" I spoke into my dads chest.

"Me to sweetie, me to".

Cole's P.O.V

Where was she? It's been like a week since I've seen her, since our little game of seduction and I haven't seen her. I've been calling, texting and frankly deciding on whether to write her a letter or try my hand in stalking her out.

Something was wrong, I missed playing with her, and I seriously needed a cuddle as well as Tristan won't stop asking where she is.

Grabbing my jacket from the back of the chair, I made my way out of the apartment complex.

15 min. Later

I walked around to her bedroom window, as I saw that her parents were home, awesome, I get to climb up her wall through her window. This is like some damn romance movie, but a guy needs his cuddle so it's worth it.

Climbing the tree which was conveniently by her window I carefully made my way across the branch, and quickly opened her window to get in.

Her lights were off, but I could see she was awake because she was scrolling through music on her Ipod. Her body was cosied up in a blanket, which I'd rather be right now. But there were more pressing matters, like why was she ignoring me?

I flicked on the lights and turned to her now shocked face.

"Cole, wh-" she stopped talking as I walked towards her, making her scramble towards the top of the bed. The only thing I saw was red puffy eyes! Why was she crying, who hurt her?

"What's wrong kitten, why are you crying and why are ignoring me" I pressed.

"Cole" she said and then she just started crying, not of hurt, no, she was in pain. I crawled my way over to her body and just held her, she cried; every time she pulled my shirt it hurt me, almost like she was afraid I would leave. Her body started shaking and I just held her tighter. It hurt to see her so pained and I couldn't help her.

What happened? Was all I could ask myself.

hey, i will be editing the story soon k. Comment, tell me what u think :P hope u enjoyed!