NOTICE.

I come in peace. O_O

Well to you my readers, i have missed you guys so much :'( (I dont want this romance to ent -cries-) Okay, now my original idea was to write and epilogue for this book, but the i realised i cant because all the ideas i have for an epilogue ends with me having to do a spin of story and guess what! That's exactly what I'm going to do. 

Now I am creating/ i have already written a spin off story on one the characters in this book (Blake that is) and the book is called Finding Blake, which will follow him into his life as a street fighter and find love as well as finding himself. Now would you guys support me writing that book and another question, would you guys like me to write a short story on Ariana and Christian?

Hello once again readers, I see many comments on the final chapter of the books asking where the spin off to this books is and in response to that, the book is posted on my profile called Finding Blake. If you go on my profile you will see it and regular updates will start as off next week I just want persons to get use to me writing this second book so if you are interested its on my profile.

Sorry if I let you guys down in getting you hopes up for this, I really feel bad so give me you opinion and i will see what i can do :) If you will like to check out any of my other works I just posted my new book Saving River, you can check that out too :P

Feel free to PM me, write on my message or whatever I will reply and give my opinion :)

-Vintage_Avenue98.