The Confrontation.

Okay, hello my awesome readers, I need you guys to vote for me. ^_^ okay so im choosing characters for the book and I want you guys to tell me who u want!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, NEED THESE ASAP!

For main Character Male:

Colton Haynes

Chace Crawford

Chracter Female:

Lilly Collins

Lucy Hale

If you have any suggestions Comment as well!!! J

hope you like

Christian's P.O.V (Colestian) -thanx to Chelseaa_xo we have that awesome mash up name!!!!!

I let my fist freely connect with the punching bag before me. I let the rage and anger forcefully drive my fists into the punching bag rapidly trying to let go of all my thoughts.

Throwing a few twist punches, I stopped to rewrap my fists. Was I supposed to feel sorry for walking away? Sorry for saying goodbye, sorry for letting go something I wanted, sorry that I couldn't have her?

I could think of a million reasons why I was right for letting her go. But I could think of a million why I was wrong. I've put into so many words, I don't want her to get hurt, or wake up one and see she didn't want me or be sorry for her choice. I didn't want to be put in a position of feeling sorry that I didn't protect her. I couldn't do that.

I could hear the elevator moving up which means someone was coming up. Who, I have no idea.

Let's welcome our uninvited guests.

***********%%%%%%**************

"Get out Blake."

"No."

"Get out."

"Christian, we can go back and forth but it will most likely end with me staying so let's just get on with this," he spoke boringly.

"Blake, what do you want?" I asked watching him walk to the bench across the room.

"I couldn't help but notice you've been a bit depressed Chris, and I'm going to guess this has something to do with that little beauty of yours."

"Blake, if you even think about touching her I wi-"

"Possessive aren't we Christian. I can see why, feisty, beautiful and god that body, I would be too. But I don't want her Chris...Yet".

"Blake, I don't give two flying fucks how interesting you find her, don't touch her, don't even go near her."

"Christian-"

"Blake, don't touch her" I cut him off.

"Chris, don't be that way, sharing is caring."

"And you more than anyone should know I don't take keen to sharing."

"I wonder if Katie would be proud of the way you turned out."

I knew he trying to get to me and it might just work.

"Blake, today is not the fucking day to piss me off, don't you dare talk about her."

"I see the few years we've been out of touch have softened you a bit Chris, you look like you one period cramp away from crying."

"Get out Blake."

"I found it heartless that Christian (Christian senior that is Cole's/Christian's father) killed her so simply, he didn't even think about it, and in front of Tristan, now that was a sight to see."

"You were there when he killed her, in front of Tristan, and you just watched him?!"

"Look Chris, it's already done. I was there and I would say I'm sorry but frankly it sounds insincere and you probably don't want it, and if it helps it wasn't exactly enjoyable for me either."

"Wasn't exactly enjoyable" I sneered now walking over to him. "You watched him kill my mother, in front of Tristan. Blake I have spent the last few years forgiving you, and I have but now I fucking hate you all over again. You were supposed to be my friend, a brother to me."

"I'm not about to feel sorry of the decisions I've made in my life Chris, so if you're trying to make me feel sorry about myself, it's not working. I am sorry about your mom and Tristan, and basically that whole night but I am not about to feel sorry for you."

"Blake, I don't want your pity, I want you to own up to your wrongs, I don't want your half assed apology."

"Oh, so now were confessing to shit, well let's start now should we, who ended up in juvy, hmmm, who took your ass in when no one wanted you, who-?"He spoke confidently.

All I could do was laugh. He seemed to have a list of all my wrong doing, but I have a book for him, lets open it shall we.

"Blake, lets list some of yours. I said smartly looking into his eyes "Who ended up in juvy, twice, which one of us has murdered twelve, give or take sixteen people, oh, this one is great, Have you seen Blaze lately, wait I'm sorry, have you even gone to her grave?"

I now I hit a soft spot mentioning Blaze. Blaze was his sister, she died because of some shit he got himself mixed up in. I knew he was hurt by my words because he immediately went silent. A part of me felt sorry but another part just wanted him to feel hurt and pain.

"I just came over to tell that the street fighting tournament is starting week after next and you're participating." He said walking to the elevator.

"And if I were you, I'd keep an eye on little Ariana and Tristan, you better keep him on lock and key" he said smirking at me. I knew he was gonna do something, and something drastic.

"And Christian, you will get the honor of fighting the defending champion of our art" he spoke, now full on smiling.

"Who is the defending champion?" I asked.

"Me."

***********************************************

I've been away, I know and I'm sorry but school is kicking my butt right now but look forward to more updates okay, I'm still trying to settle in to school but I'm excited for the next chapters cause I have an idea of what I wanna do so get ready. J

Do you guys hate blake, love him.. tell me what you think.

Comment. Vote. Talk to me people J