A Game of Seduction!

-sigh, I'm a bad person. What kind of writer doesn't update for so long leaving her readers waiting. Well exams are done, summer is here so REGULAR UPDATES. GET READYYYYYYYYYY. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, HERE YOU GO!

Ariana's P.O.V

" Anna, you can't run forever, you're gonna have to tell us sooner or later" Daze shouted as I sped walked out the school yard.

" We will get answers" I hear Trish shout.

Damn it, yes they got a haunch that I was 'involved' with Cole......they had no idea.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego House. If things go wrong we can knock it down. I sang along with Ed Sheeran to Lego House, I love that song, I'm gonna marry Ed Sheeran one day and have little red head babies....

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love, I'll pick you up when you get down and -. Warm arms wrapped around my waist bringing me to a hard chest, I looked up into clouded blue-green eyes and my breath hitched in my throat. He had that 'I just rolled out of bed hair- which made him look extremely sexy, his features were hard: not in an angry way, more of a way that showed confusion and a bit of anger, his eyes showed a lot of that.

"Cole, what's wrong" he shook his head and just pulled me back into his embrace.

"You going home" he asked his voice a bit raspy.

"Yeah, Cole something's up what's wrong and don't lie"

"Nothing's wrong"

"Cole - fine, where's Tristan" I asked.

"I'm going to pick him now, can you watch him for me today" he asked not looking directly at me.

"I don't know how my dad will feel seeing me with a 7 year old boy, he might have a heart attack thinking he's mine" I said cutely trying to make him smile. He just shrugged.

The damn idiot just shrugged me.

"Fine, let's go" I spoke walking away leaving him to follow.

Coles' P.O.V

I knew she could tell I was on edge, it was kinda hard to miss but it's not my fault.

I pulled on the black gloves and stepped out of the room. The adrenaline, the heat and the power, it was all back. But I didn't want it, no I wasn't fearful... never would I ever. I didn't want it back because it brought back other memories I'd rather not remember.

I moved through the crowd and into the middle where there was a clear space where my opponent stood and crowd went wild.

"Ladies and gents welcome X to the ring" the announcer spoke and the loud cheer of the crowd could be heard from miles away. "And people, the legend is back with his title to defend, welcome Cole".

X, threw a quick punch but I skilfully dodged it and swiftly threw a punch to his stomach, no way was this idiot was punching me again, almost dislocated my fucking jaw. I was a bit rusty but it's nothing to under estimate, he got me in a somewhat head lock position with my body facing as he placed kick after kick to my chest, that shit hurt, using my feet he quickly lost his balance and I took no time to land some punches in his ass wherever my fist landed there is where he got and sad to say, but I wasn't sorry. Pinning him down on the rough surface "1,2,3" and I won, the feeling of glory is well appreciated but I didn't want it, there's a reason I stopped fighting...

**************@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*****************

Where the fuck was she and where was Tristan.

The pain was setting in as was the anger that I couldn't find my kitten or my son.

"Tristan, go get ready to bathe" I could hear kitten's voice coming up the stairs and Tristan's bounding feet running up the stairs as well.

"ok" his playful voice replied.

I decided to stay in her room, I didn't want to see me like this, I was still upset....and in pain. I had a lot of questions for her.

As she entered the room I guess she hadn't seen me because I was still alive.

"Cole" she jumped almost screaming "Cole, what happened" she asked walking slowly towards "and don't tell me it's nothing because your varying in shades of purple and blue, what happened" she asked again in a clipped voice obviously angry.

"Kitte--"

"Anna, I'm ready to bathe" Tristan screamed probably in the bathroom.

"Coming" she shouted back still looking at me. If looks could kill, she just walked out of the room.

.............................696969696969696969696969696.....................................

One hour and she hasn't come back, it was understandable but I missed her, I wanted to cuddle or kiss her. My bruises had now fully defined themselves on my skin, it hurt like hell.

The sudden opening of the room caused me to turn my attention in its direction. She had some ice packs and a first aid kit in her hand as well as she was avoiding all eye contact with me.

As she strolled over to me I just lay down on the bed. She stood opening the first aid kit and taking out whatever it is she needed and stared cleaning the smaller bruises. The room was completely silent other than the sound of the contents in the first aid kit moving.

"You can't avoid me forever" I spoke waiting for a response. And there was none.

As she reached across me to get one of the 4 ice packs, I took my chances, grabbing both her wrists I pulled her over my body placing her in a straddle position over my lap and sat up as well.

"Stop ignoring me kitten".

NOTHING...

"Fine kitten, let's play a game of seduction,15 minutes, for 15 minutes you're gonna sing to me under the circumstances, and no you don't know the circumstances until the game starts. You have to sing for those 15 minutes and you can't stop. It's like truth or dare, without the truth. If you win, I leave you alone and if I win I get a kiss and you forgive me". I spoke

"Deal"

"Deal" she answered.

Okay my lovlies, this chapter has a bonus, part. Not a part two just a bonus, it's gonna be posted tomorrow.......-giggles- What do you think the 'what do u think the CIRCUMSTANCE is'.

5votes at least and a comment. PLLLLLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

oh Hello, im changin my screen name to Lego_House so make sure to take notice.