The New Students

It was a normal day in Cross academy, the night class were walking out of the school on time but there was something off. New kids... six brothers to be exact. They had suddenly transferred to the school due to...... family problems. "Tch, who are those guys anyway. I never even heard of their family." Spoke out the blue eyed blonde known as Hanabusa. He was just ignored as the group continued to walk, soon enough they were out of the gate to hear the screaming of the fangirls who were being held back by the perfects Zero and Yuki.

"We love you Aido!" The girls yelled out waving trying to get to their so called favorite, along with the other night class members. That was until the six brothers walked out the gate. There were small farmers, "Who are they?", "I've never seen them before.", "They're kinda cool."

The oldest brother, Shu Sakamaki, didn't even give the girls a second look, giving off a cool and silent aura. The second oldest, Reiji, just kept looking forward giving off a more serious vibe similar to that of Kaname. Then there were the triplets, the oldest Latio who gave off a more appealing almost player like feel. The second triplet Kanato though the shortest he was the fourth son and was a bit... strange, he seemed to be a bit old to be holding a teddy bear, but the fangirls seemed to think it was...cute? Moving on to the youngest triplet Ayato, he seemed to act like he was better than the others, but was also a bit flirty looking over at the fangirls but his eyes glew with something else, hunger if you will. Last but not least it was the youngest brother, Subaru, he was a bit more inclosed glaring at the girls, he almost acted like the vampire hunter holding said girls back with just a look.

Zero looked at the brothers with the same disgust he had for the rest of the vampires. His cold purple eyes trailed to one of the triplets by the name of Ayato, for some reason he refused to follow any rules, including the dress code, button your shirt up idiot! Is what he wanted to say but he bit his tongue. The red head green eyed triplet walked over to the blonde teen that had transferred with them except she was in the day class. He leaned over her shoulder as she stood with a group of girls and whispered something in her ear.

That was where Zero drew the line. He walked over to the two and pulled Ayato away from her. "Go catch up to your class." He said glaring slightly. The other girls from the day class, were jealous of Yui, the blonde girl, first she got so close to "the" Ayato Samaki, and then the cold Zero Kiryu came and saved her, how lucky!!

Ayato held his hands up with a smirk. He got out of the vampire hunter's group and went to catch up with the rest of his class but not before throwing Yui a backwards grin.

Zero looked at Yui and sighed. He had warned the girl countless times not to come when the night class was leaving, the head master had told him her situation with the six brothers, and it wasn't one he was very fond of.

"Ah...thank you zero." The girl said lowering her head, she was as bad as Yuuki. He sighed and brushed it off before he started to walk away.