In the Night Dorms (Part 1)

"That baka Kiriyu-san....restricting orie-sama from my Yui..." Ayato complained to the infamous Hanabusa of the night class. "I know. He knows nothing of fun." The blonde blue eyed male replied. Ever since the brother transferred Ayato and Hanabusa have been talking and getting closer to eachother. They weren't exactly friends but they got along enough not to want to kill each other and would often complain to each other. "He keeps Yuki to himself all day as well. It's...." There was a loud crash noise as glass fell from the bulb in the chandler onto the table in front of the blonde and red head. Hanabusa looked over to the stairs seeing Kaname and the second oldest of the Sakamaki brothers. "L-Lord Kaname...I'm sorry I didn't...." Hanabusa panicked but the teen prince just looked at him with a calm expression before turning and going back upstairs. Reiji and Ayato locked eyes for only a moment. "Tch..." Ayato turned his head as his older brother headed up the stairs.

"Ah..Ayato-kun?" "Hm?" "It's not that I want to pry on your life with your brothers but it doesn't seem any of you get along at all. How do you function at home." Ayato paused for a moment before looking up. "It's a long story on why we don't get along but we manage. We try to stay out of each other's way and do as we please." He looked towards one of the windows in the room and that was closed since not all the vampires could handle the light. "And ever since pancake came and lived with us we have had a way to...I guess relieve ourselves." He said with a shrug before reaching into his pocket pulling out his blood tablets. Opening the case he was about to take one when the blonde stopped him. "Since you haven't been with Yui-chan in a while how about you and I have some fun later on today." "Ehh?" The red head raised an eyebrow looking at the vampire somewhat confused "What are you talking about?" "All those girls who were calling our names before. Ever so often one or two sneak past that Kiriyu and Yuki. Then we have our chance." "Heh....I like you Aido-kun" The redhead smirked before putting the blood tablets back in his pockets. "Until class then?" The blonde nodded.

(Meanwhile Upstairs)

"Nah...It's so boring without our toy around..." Mumbles the eldest triplet as he laid back in his bed looking up at the roof. "You learn to entertain yourself eventually around here." Akatsuki the older cousin of Hanabusa said as he sat on his bed reading a book. "It's not myself I'm worried about." "What do you mean?" "Well simply 'he' (referring to his younger brother) can't hold himself back to long before he starts to throw a fit over what he claims is his. Then the fact that the blue moon will be coming soon." "Hm..I guess that makes sense."

Laito sat up taking his hat off as he ran a hand through his hair. "Say Akatsuki was it?" "yes." "Are those blood tablets actually filling?" He asked truly curious as he looked at the black can on his night stand still full even after having been here for few days. "Not in the least bit. But we manage because of Kaname-sama." "Ehh...Why the "same" at the end?" He asked standing. "Kaname is a pure blood. He leads us all. Well except for you six and the Level E." "Level E?" "Do you not know what that is." "Our family is more modern and the way we work is a bit different from you all." "Well a Level is is a Vampire that was originally human but was changed by a pure blood." "Hmm so he is like them?" "What was that?" "Oh nothing just thinking outloud." He said with a wide grin as he went to walk out the room.

As he walked down the halls he could hear the talking down stairs as well as a few laughs from his younger twin, and the confused somewhat frightened laughs of another. He smirked and kept walking until he got to another room. He knocked on the door that was eventually opened by a redhead with strange eyes. "Ah Shiki-san. Is my brother here. Shu?" He asked. The other said nothing and turned to walk away as the triplet stepped in behind him. He glanced around the room until he saw the eldest on the bed fast asleep. "Nah...Suh~" he said as he walked over sitting on the edge of his bed. "..." Nothing like usual. "Shu..." He whined until the other opened on blue eye. " You are being annoying." He mumbled. "You don't mean that. But Shu..." "What is it?" The blonde sat up once he heard the other have a sudden serious tone which wasn't very common. "I have some very interesting news for you. But you don't seem to be in the mood for it so maybe I should just..." "Say it already before I kill you." "Violent now are we." Deep blue eyes were now glaring at the other's green ones as he sighed. "Alright alright. Someone here is like him." "Who? Our father. If so I am not..." "No him...Edgar..." Shu looked away before sighing and laying back. "Edgar....." Though he looked unfazed the triplet could hear the slight difference in his tone. He always would sound like that before he started to think.