Keep an Eye on Them

The girls tried to break free from the boys wanting to scream only causing the redhead to chuckle under his breath as he licked one of the girls neck her breath hitching and being caught in her throat. He went to bite down when I voice called out to both of them. "Step away from the girls!"

"Tch..." He looked back seeing the brunette Yuki. Hanabusa also looked back letting go of one of the girls. "Now now Yuki we were only going to have a little bite." "You know that is against the rules." She pulled out artemis the blonde putting his hands up she then turned to the triplet still holding the girls wrist. "Let her go Ayato-kun." "And if I don't?" He tightened his grip on her making her flinch her friend going to help her but stopped when the green eyes looked at her shing with a hint of red, she froze. Yuki went t strike him with the hunter weapon only for him to grab it only causing a small burn on his hand. She tried to pull back the weapon only to be pulled forward as he let go of the girl. He slammed her against the tree. "If you wanted us to bite you, you could have just said so." He whispered with a twisted grin. Yuki tried to break free then looked at the girls. "Run! Go to the headmaster!" She yelled to them and they took off neither of the boys caring enough to stop them. Ayato chuckled again pinning her to the tree Hanabusa standing back watching with a small smirk.

The girls ran and ran panting their hearts racing. The saw the silver haired boy and Yui walking around the fountain. They ran to them frantic and fumbling with their words. "Y-Yuki...help. Ayato and Hanabusa." Zero got the jist of it and growled eyes narrowing and his fist balling up. He wanted a reason to kill those boys and now he did. "Yui. Stay here and calm these girls down." He said as he went off in the direction the girls came from. Yui nodded and told the girls to sit down and started to check them and try to calm them down, knowing this was all she could do to help. "Isn't that cute." A voice said causing her to jump and turn around seeing a boy standing their smiling sweetly to her.

It didn't take long for Zero to reach Yuki and the two vampires pulling out the bloody rose gun. "Let her go Ayato." He ordered glaring finger on the trigger. He looked at him and growled but did let her go. She quickly moved to Zero the boy still glaring. "Zero the girls." "They're fine. Worry about yourself." He said clicking the safety off. As he was about to happily shoot both of them ending their immortal lives there was a loud scream causing him to turn in it's direction. He turned back both boys gone. He growled putting the gun away. "Let's go Yuki. I swear if someone touched her." He growled running back to the fountain Yuki following behind him. All Yuki could think about was why did Zero care so much.