Like Him

The next day luckily the girls' memories were erased, but never the less the silver haired vampire hunter wasn't pleased with what happened last night. He walked to his class late per usual, but had the feeling of being watched. His face scrunched up in disgust as he stopped walking. "You should be in your dorm." He said looking over to the blonde older teen leaning on the wall outside the main school building.

Bored blue eyes looked back at the boy not saying anything. Thankful everyone was still in class Zero pulled out his bloody rose gun pointing it at the other glaring. Shu sighed getting off the wall. "Aren't you a vampire as well?" He questioned in his bored tone. "So what? Get back to your dorm." He warned finger on the trigger. The blonde sighed and started to walk away passing the other. "Short temper, you and him are similar in more than one way." He mumbled before vanishing.

"Tch..." Zero put away his weapon before heading to class but stopped seeing Yuki run towards him. "Zero, the headmaster wants us to come to his office." He mumbled under his breath before following her to the headmasters office.

+In the headmasters office+

"Yuki, Zero!" The older man shouted jumping up to hug the teens he considered his own children only to be hit on his head by the boy. "Stop joking around..." He growled out glaring. "So mean Zero..."

he went back to his desk and sat down suddenly becoming serious. "The events that occurred last night have not been forgotten. The girls were not harm thankfully. The two vampires will be punished by the head of the night class." "Last time I checked it was three vampires." "Because Takuma." "And why the hell not?!" Zero blurted out glaring when the smaller brunette girl grabbed his arm trying to calm him down. "He was given permission to leave before doing so, he has more control than most of the vampires." "As if that means anything." Zero huffed out pulling his arm away from the girl before turning to leave, before he grew more upset. 

The silver haired level E vampire walked to the horse stable, the one place he found comfort. He laid on fairly comfortable pile of hay sighing as he drifted off peacefully.

Not much time has passed but he can hear the sounds of ruffling grass along with the huffs of White Lily. He lazily opened his eyes reaching for his hunter weapon. "Who's there?" He called out ready to draw, shoot, and kill. Out from the shadows steps a boy in a completely different uniform the Cross Academy. He shows no sort of emotion as he looks at Zero. Glaring and drawing his bloody rose he aims at the boy, he smells all to familiar of vampire, but something is slightly different. He doesn't smell like the purebloods at all, then his scent is close to that of the aristocrats, with a hint of human still lingering. The boy smirks only briefly before White Lily charges at him only hitting air as he vanishes.

-----------------------------------

A/N: I know this chapter isn't the best and I haven't updated in awhile. School has been crazy with finals, then as soon as I get on break I get sick which is awesome. Luckily while I was sick I finished watch Diabolik Lovers More Blood so those boys will be introduced along with some other characters.