In the Night Dorms (Part 2)

Rima and Ruka sat up starirs in Rima's room. The Girl with the long hair sat thier looking out the window. The sun never really bothered her, the sun landing on her pale skin she frowned. The other girl sighed and went back to sitting down looking at herself in the mirror with a bored expression. "3.....2....1....." Ruka snapped balling up her fist.

"Who do those boys think they are?!" SHe yelled standing up. Let's just put this simple and say the Ruka did not take a liking to the brother's espically the dark haired boy that had been spending time with Kaname. "They just transfered here! They don't even show respect to Kaname.....ugh espically that...that stupid triplet Laito!" She yelled as the door opened and they heard a knock. "You're screaming my name and I was not even here. Do you love me that much Ruka-chan?~" The triplet asked with an amused tone and a grin. "Tch.....as if." She said turning her head. Rima looked back at the triplet before stadning up and leaving without a word. "Oh come on don't be like that..." He whined as he walked over to the female vampire. he placed his hand on her cheek and turned her head. "You know you don't hate me enough to ignore me." She slapped hs hand away and glared. "Do not touch me." She warned still glaring. He smirked and grabbed her wrist squezing tight. "I like it when they fight back." He said with a chuckle. He leaned in towards her but was stopped by someone grabbing his blazer pulling him back causing him to fall.

He growled lightly and stood up and turned to look at the other. "You're no fun Akastuki..." He huffed out. the taller male just looked at him with a blank expression. The triplet left as he walked out he passed Rime. He looked down at her and she had a small grin ion her face. He rolled his eyes and continued to walk down the hall.

In the room Akatsuki looked at Ruka with a sigh. "You alright." "I'm fine. I had it under controll." She said standing brushing off her arms looking towards him. "Yes letting him bite you was all according to your plan." He aid before turning to leave. As he walked out he thanked Rima for getting him before heading back towards his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I had to do a filler chapter for one of my OTPs. Sorry if there are some OOC moments for people (laito....) I just had to try it out.