Chapter 2: Too fast??

Ahkmenrah's POV:

We were walking through the hall of miniatures when I finally worked up the courage to tell her:

"Look can I be completely honest with you about something?

"Yes, Ahkmenrah."

"I think you are very beautiful."

I must have looked nervous when I said that, because then she asked, "why are you nervous about that?"

"Well first of all, we are both dead people, we are from two totally different continents, and there is also the fact that I'm 3,000 years odler than you. Oh and we are exhibits at a museum."

"All you said was that I'm beautiful. Not that you want to marry me." she said smirking.

I think she was mmaking a joke about me wanting to marry her, but I actually do.

Marie's POV:

After the hall of Miniatures,we went to the Ancient Egypt Exhibit, where his coffin is.

"You have such a large, and beautiful coffin." I said.

"Actually, it's called a Sarcophagus. You wouldnt believe how stuffy it is in there," we both laughed. "How do you know English?" I asked. "Before I came here, I was on display at Cambrige University," he said, "what about you?" 

"Well, me and my mother traveled here a lot."

"Oh...so, how did you die?

"Okay... where do i begin..."

                                                                         ~Flashback~

 I was sitting outside with Father out at Mother's grave behind the castle.

"Sophia is lucky that she gets to see Mother in Heaven." I said, about my baby sister, who died of the Spanish Flu a year after she was born. "I wish I could see them both." I sighed. "You do?" Father said. Almost with an expression implying that I will.

That night, I was getting ready for bed when I heard father yelling at one of the servants. He does that all the time now since mother died. I went to sleep.

Later that night, I heard my door open. My father stumbled into the room hoolding a pillow. "He's probably intoxicated again. As he slowly walked up to my pillow, I was half awake when he said,"As you wish." He buried the pillow in my face.

And I forgot how to breathe.

                                                                              ~End of Flashback~

"Oh wow." Ahkmenrah said, "that is exactly how my brother killed me."

"That is so weird...why did he kill you?"

"Father favored me, so even though I was the younger brother, I became Pharaoh before him. He wanted the crown."

"Wow." I said as I took off my wig and unpinned my red hair.

"Your hair is really pretty." he said.

"Thanks. It just feels so good to take off that giant heavy wig."

That's when he leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips.

He surprised me, so I surpised him. I kissed him back. then we kept kissing and kissing and kissing. I took off his crown. Then we kissed more and more and more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist. We were still kissing, when I pulled away. "I cant do this," I said, "I dont understand." Then i walked away.

Leaving him in there.