Chapter 4: Well then...thanks!

Marie's POV: 

 When I woke up was still upset about mother, but when I saw Ahkmenrah next to me I was relieved. He was already awake. He raised his index finger to his lips to signal for me to be quiet. He was looking through a crack in the sarcophagus. "Okay," he whispered, "the coast is clear." He said laughing. He pushed up the top of it so we could get out of it. He got out first so he could help me out. "Good morning." I said, smiling. He smiled back. "You mean good night," he laughed, "hey why don't you go make some friends? I have something I need to take care of." he said as he started walking toward the tablet and pulled it off of the wall where it sat.

"Alright, very well then." I breathed.

"I'll see you soon." He said.

I walked away. Trying to find something to do

                          Sacajawea's POV

 I need to find something to do. I tried talking to Ahkmenrah, but the Jackals were guarding the door. The two of us are really good friends, and I am very happy for him since he found Marie. I think they are nice together. Speaking of Marie, there she is now. 

"Hello Marie." I say. She looks up, confused.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" She demanded.

"I'm sorry, I'm Sacajawea. I know your name because Ahkmenrah talks about you a lot." I smiled

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap, can we be friends?" She asks, shyly.

"How about I show you around? And yes."

"That sounds pleasant. Where will we go first?"

" Maybe it will be fun if we visit the Huns." 

"Sounds interesting." She said. We started to walk through the museum looking for the Huns. Marie kept talking about how perfect Ahkmenrah is. We finally made it to the Huns. They didn't notice us until we got up close. Then, completely unexpected, the Huns didn't like Marie very much. The grabbed her and started pulling her apart!

                                     Marie's  POV

  "Stop it! Quit! She's fragile!" Sacajawea yells to the Huns as they try to pull me apart. Obviously they don't listen as I see Ahkmenrah Running towards us. He yells something in Hun, and they let me go. I lie there for a minute, and get up. "Well, that was a bit embarrassing." My face as red as my hair. "Why don't we go for a walk?" Ahkmenrah says as he helps me up. "I have something for you." He smiles. We are walking through the museum when he pulls out a necklace with a small gold Eiffel Tower charm. "For you." he whispers. It suddenly hits me. "Is this a part of your tablet?" I ask.

"Yes. So we can be together forever." he said as he put the necklace on me.

"Eternity?" I ask.

"Eternity." He says.

"Very well then."

"Very well then," he repeats as he presses his lips against mine.