Chapter 3: Please?

Ahkmenrah's POV:

There are thirty minutes until sunrise, and I need to stalk to marie. But first, I need Sacajawea to give me advice. as I'm walking around trying to find her, I see Marie talking to larry. He's saying something about when she needs to be back in her coffin. I finally find Sacajawea near her exhibit talking to Teddy. 

"Hey, can I steal Sacajawea for a minute?"

"Sure thing lad." Teddy says, smiling as he walks away.

"What can I help you with?" she asks. 

"I need advice. It's about the new exhibit, Princess Charlotte."

Larry's POV:

"...and if you are outside after sunrise, you will turn into dust." I was explaining the power of the tabet to Marie. I kept thinking about the surprise we have for her. We here bringing her mother here to be with her. My phone rings. It's Pablo the Moving guy. "I have to get this Marie." I say as I tap answer

"Hey Pablo! How's Marie Antoinette?"

"Hey Larry, um, about Marie..."

"Yes?"

"She's been stolen."

"Well if you can get here here by...wait WHAT??"

"I'll see what I can do to get her back."

"Okay, but how was she stol--'

"Larry, all  we know right now is that she was stolen.. like I said, we are doing everything we can to get her back. I have to go now. Goodbye."

"Bye" Click

Marie's POV:

I saw Ahkmenrah pass the doorway. He looked like he was looking for something. I decided to follow him. I hope he isn't mad at me for leaving him while we were kissing. Okay, fine then. I'm following him, why don't I ask him now? So I finally say, "Hello Ahkmenrah." He turns around, startled. "Hello Marie," he says. "Look, I'm gonna get right to the point. Are you mad at me about earlier?" I ask, hoping the answer is no.

"No, of course not. In fact, I was looking for you just now because I wanted to talk you abut that." he said as he took me out of the hall and into a room that said "locker room" on the door.

"Anyway," he continued, "I was wondering if you were mad at me about kissing you. I was also thinking that maybe I rushed into things with you. You know what? If you aren't interested in me you could just say--"

"I want to be with you." I said.

"What?"

"I want to be in a romantic relationship with you. I know my mother would nchop my head off if she knew that I wanted to have a romantic relationship with anyone. You know what? You probably don't agree with me. You are 2,000 years older than me, and your parents probably wouldn't approve some random frewnch girl with their son. And in fact, I enjoyed kissing you. It felt good. And yes, we may be rushing things a little bit, but it was worth it! Ahkmenrah, the only reason why I left you while we kissed was because I couldn't process why a charming and handsome pharaoh would liike me. Most men think I would be too snobby for them or whatever, but I want to be with you." I said, "So yes, this IS my first day, but will you be with me?"

"Well, um... Yes!" He said and hugged me. And we just sat there, hugging each other, until Theodore walked in, "I'm sorry if i'm interrupting anything, but Marie, you might want to see this."

Ahkmenrah and I followed him into where everyone was gathered around some box that produced light. "What is this?" I asked. "It's a Television." Ahkmenrah said, "they want you to see the news." He said as a lady's face filled the light producing part.

Good evening everyone and welcome to World News with Kathy Smith. Today we have breaking news from France, that Marie Antoinette's body and coffin have been stolen. Police are doing everything they can to find the theif..." Istopped listening.

"Pourquoi cela at-il de se produire ? Pourquoi cela at-il de se produire le soir même je trouve un amant ? Je faisais un bon moment ... non non non non non non ....." I said. Then I ran. I ran to the only lace I remembered where it was. Ahkmenrahs tomb. Apparently he followed me in there. We talked and we layed in his large sarcophagus. Then we just hugged until we fell asleep.

And then th sun came up.