Chapter 5: It's just a museum...that comes to life.

Marie's POV:

...And for the first time, we were kissing in front of everybody. I didn't care at first, because i actually love him, he doesn't know that yet though. "Hey guys," I heard Larry say, "uh... I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but...I need you two to come here." He said, embarrased We followed him to the locker room, pretending that everyone else in the room wasn't watching us. "Okay guys. Remember those famous people I was saying you guys look like?"

"Yes." We said at the same time.

"Well apparently they are boyfriend and girfriend, and they are coming here. Tonight."

"Thanks for the early notice!" I said sarcastically.

"What do you want us to do about it?" Ahkmenrah asked.

"Well they will probably be a little creeped out when they get here... so, I'd just...I don't know...never mind"

"Okay, what are their names?"

"Rami Malek And Cameron Carter."

"Interesting names," I said, "but I'm looking forward to meeting them!"

Cameron's POV:

"So are you absolutely sure this museum comes to life?" I asked Rami for about the thirtieth time all night. "Yes Cam." He responded, "I am pretty sure I'm ABSOLUTELY sure. I spoke to Larry Daley -the night guard- and he said something about a magic table of Ankendah or whatever he said." He laughed. We pulled up at the museum and got out of the car. When Rami knocked on the door, a man with black hair opened the door. He looked very excited but he held it together. "You must be Larry." Rami said. "Yes Mr. Malek." Larry smiled. "You can just call me Rami. And this is my girlfriend Cameron."

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Okay. Let me show you around, but first, I want to introduce you to Ahkmenrah and Marie." Two people walked into the room. Before i looked at them, I watched Rami's face. His jaw dropped all the way down. I wondered what they looked like, but first, before is was surprised, I looked at their outfits. The man was wearing a real elaborate gold-and-turquoise type outfit. The woman had on a light blue gown. I finally looked at their faces. Woah. They both looked exactly like us. The woman's voice filled the awkward silence. "Hello," she said, curtsying, "I am Marie Therese Charlotte, Marie Antoinette's first-born, and this is Ahkmenrah." She said, gesturing to the man. "Fourth king of the fourth kings, ruler of the land of my fathers." He said.

I had already lost consciousness before my dead doppelganger caught me as I fell.