ThunderMhica

(This is a short ThunderMuffinxChica fanfic)

   Ross and I were slowly making our way to Freddy Fazbears pizza for my birthday. I was a couple years old, but Ross only had me for a couple months. He was arguing with his friends about the walk there. I walked on the fences and blocks as the sky slowly became darker. We made it to the pizza place only to find it was locked. I looked around for a way in, only to hear Ross's loud screams and glass shattering. I looked back to the front to see the door was broken and glass was shattered on the floor.

"ROOSSSS WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Sky yelled.

"FOR THUNDERMUFFINN" he said as a lady security guard ran in yelling, Ross then punched her in the face. I floated around into the desk and around as Sky freaked out and Ross yelled back at him.

"Hey look, flash lights," Barney cheered in his hard-to-understand accent.

"So you're actually going with this?!" Sky yelled. Ross grabbed the flash light and made his way down the fall.

"This is insane...." Sky whined.

   We made our way to the main dining area and that's when it happened... I saw her... She was beautiful. Her yellow feathers and her beautiful eyes. I could feel a connection. I looked back to Ross to see him yelling at Jin, Barney, and Sky about my party. I looked back to see the bunny has left.

"OH MY GOD ITS GONE," sky screamed, dropping his flash light.

Barney screamed as Ross and Sky went to search and find him. I stayed looking at the beauty in front of me. Ross and Sky came back and I noticed Jin left too. I looked again toward her... Only to see she left...

Chica...

My heart sank as I noticed she was gone... And continued on for the party.

----

The end. XD

How wAs it? I made it up in my head, I think it was horrible but who cares! XD