Chapter 5

Previously:The crowd watched on the edge of there seats as the famous Dick Grayson climbed the ladder. It was just announced that Zucco had escaped from jail. The crowd was afraid the same thing would would happen like it did nine years ago to date. With that Jack haley announced the act. "And now a returning act, Dick Grayson as the the last Flying Grayson! Performing Without a net!"

THIRD PERSON
Dick flew through the air flawlessly with flips and turns. The young acrobat smiled the whole time and for a second, just a second he forgot everything that had happened in the last nine years, right now none of that had happened, it was just him with his parents.

He could practically here them cheering him on. It was all so real, so real in till it ended. He landed after he had finished his act. He looked around the platform smiling thinking they were just playing with him,

then,
well
then...
He...
Remembered,

remembered they where dead, they had fallen, he was put in juvie, then adopted, then became Robin and retired from Robin. He mustered up all the happiness he had, smiled and bowed but tears where already wetting his face.

He climbed down the latter crying  and feeling a bit dizzy  went out side with his head in his hands. "Are you alright?" A familiar voice said. "It was so real up there but so fake at the same time, "it was like my parents where there like they never fell. But when I finished it all came back." Dick says he turned to look at the person he was talking to. The person was all to familiar, it was...   

" Tati! Y-you died i saw you fall! H-how is this possible!?" Dick says stunned. "Thats not what matters, what matters is that were together again," Mary Grayson says coming out of a shadow "Mami!" Dick yelled with tears of happiness flowing from his eyes. They all embraced  together as a family. " We know about you being Robin, as soon as we saw you we knew it was you." John says. "Were so proud of you, and how tough you are." "We love you" they said in sync.

BOOM⚡️

Dick sat up in bed not knowing where he was, Bruce at his side "where am i, i was just at the circus with my-" Dick said panicked. " you where walking out side when zucco shot you with a tranquilizer gun, when i saw you walking out i went to follow you, when I found you you were passed out on the floor some was trying to take to you, I yelled and they ran away, the police and paramedics came, they took you to the hospital waiting for you to wake up, then they analyzed the dart, it's Zucco's, there looking for him," Bruce explained.

"In my dream, my parents, they, they were alive. It took place right after the show, they walked up to me and said they weren't ever dead, then i woke up," Dick said staring into space. Bruce looked at the traumatized boy. " you've been asleep for two days," Bruce says. "The team? Where are they?" Dick asks "At the manner, its late. Kori stayed the longest. I made her go home, she was sleep deprived." Bruce answers

"Im, uh, im sorry, for... Sigh... Every thing I said," Dick says ashamed. " Don't be, I took away what you love, It was for your own good but... Im sorry," Bruce apologized. " its alright I was getting a bit old for it any way." Dick shrugged sadly.

" It may be alright, but are you alright, Dick?" Bruce asks. "No, No im not Bruce..." Dick says hugging Bruce crying. "It's alright, Im here, Ill always be here." Bruce says hugging him back." I missed you lot," Dick says sniffling. "Me too, I love you ,son," Bruce says "I love you too, Dad,"