Chapter 1 Robin's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP * my alarm clock rings. I press the sleep button and get up. Its Monday which means 6am workout for the Titans and I.

I get dressed in my usual costume and fix my mask then walk into the hall to wake everyone up.
"COME ON TITANS ITS 6AM MONDAY YOU KNOW WHAT THAT THAT MEANS! I yell as loud as I can.

I walk into the kitchen and put some pancakes in the microwave. Then set a plate a out for every one except for beast boy who gets tofu eggs. "Mornin Robin" I hear Cyborg say behind me.
"Cyborg im leaving for the Bat-cave for a week after training, you're in charge." I say handing him a plate. "Aw can't we come too." Beast boy says before turning into a cat and stretches then eats his tofu eggs. "No this is a personal trip." I say finishing off my breakfast.
"Good morning fellow Titans i am the ready to do the working out." Star Fire says flying in. "Ya what she said" Raven says in her emotionless tone walking out behind her.
After every one eats we head to the weight room.

_____________________________________

After training i go to my room and pack. *knock knock* "Come in" i say zipping my bag. "Robin is it really the necessary to go for this long?" Starfire asks sitting next to me. "Ill only be gone for a week but i got you something that might help pass the time." i say taking a box off my bed. I give her the box and when she opens it she looks confused. "its like a communicator but it it goes on your wrist. I have one too, i wont have my communicator with me most of the time. So if you need to contact me just call on this." i say showing her how it works. "Oh thank you Robin!" Star says hugging me. "I need to go, Batman hates when i am late." i say grabbing my bag.

I kiss Starfire bye and leave for my trip.

Once i get to finally Gotham a cop pulls me over. Just Great. "Boy Wonder, long time no see." i hear a familiar voice says. It's Gordon, one of Batman's (and Bruce) friends, and the only cop you can trust in Gothem. "I could say the same." I say taking off my helmet. "true, Sorry for the hold up just thought Id say Hi," He says. "No its fine, Its nice to see you again," i say rubbing the back of my neck.  "Now go, can't have you late to Batman's." he says walking away. I wave bye and get back on the R-cycle and go, wondering what Bruce has to about me being late.

A/N

YAY ive been meaning to write a story like this. Good thing i have like 10 more chapters ready. so I'll probably post every Weekend unless i have the day or week off from school. byeeeë