{ caraphernelia }

The view overlooking the city was more fascinating than beautiful. There were tourists and maybe some locals walking around, taking in the scenery and maybe capturing their moments at the Namsan tower.

Not that anyone would regularly go up the tower, but it had certainly been a while since Yoongi had last been here. That last time, he had been alone. It was the day he came to realize that he was ready to let go of the girl he had met up here. 

It didn't look any different from before. Everything still looked so familiar. There were tourists and such, laughing and chatting.

Maybe the only difference was that Yoongi did not come up here alone.

The girl he brought with him was someone he had met a few months back. He was already in the process of forgetting when he found this girl crying on the sidewalk. As cliche as it sounds, they helped each other forget the hurt they felt.

This time, Yoongi was sure with what he was feeling and he was sure she felt the same. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: not satisfied at all... this story is probably my worst fanfic yet. i'll probably have a new suga fanfic posted maybe mid-2016 or later idk (i'll probably post it earlier bc bored unless i'm too busy with school)