Healing a broken heart

-A/n-

(Y/n) - Your name

(F/c)- Favorite color

-End of A/n-

Jay's P.o.v:

After that little incident we were walking along the town just enjoying each others company.

Just (y/n) and I. Lloyd had to accept an award somewhere, for whatever reason and I was glad. Maybe this girl can help me fix my broken heart maybe she will be different.

"So (y/n) have you always known you had water powers?" I asked trying to spark up a conversation.

"Ya I just didn't tell anyone because my parents would probably find out and put me in a mental hospital." She sighed.

"I am so sorry. I might not be able to relate with non supportive parents but I know the feeling of hurt quite well...and just know I am here to talk if you need it." I sighed.

"Thank you Jay it means a lot." she smiled giving me a hug which I in fact gladly returned.

I smiled at her, holding her close to me. I heard her soft quiet sobs, and wet tears come on to my ninja Gi, but I did not mind.

"Hey, hey. Shhhh.... It's okay." I spoke soothingly bringing her tear filled face up towards mine. I gently wiped the tears from her face using my thumbs. I looked straight into her sparkling eyes.

"Jay, I am a freaking mess." She cried into my shoulder.

"Hey, things may not be going right but everything happens for a reason. You are not a mess but a beautiful mess. Everything will be okay in the end. You will find life always works in mysterious ways."

I hugged her protectively.

My heart started to race. My cheeks felt like they were going to explode at any second.

Whispering into her ear

"Don't ever give up. I am here always."

I felt as her heavy hitched breath soon slowed to a normal breathing pattern.

(Y/n) pulled away.

"Jay. Thank you for everything. You are the nicest anyone has ever been to me and I am eternally grateful." She giggled wiping away her soft tears.

"You're welcome."

We continued to walk in silence not an awkward silence but a nice quiet.

Our walk ended in the park under a pink cherry blossom tree.

"So, Jay I don't know much about you. We should ask questions about each other." She smiled.

I blushed not realizing that we hadn't really talked much.

"Sure, sounds like a plan. You go first." I chuckled.

"K what's your full name?"

[I am just going to make up a random middle name for Jay, sorry not sorry]

"Jay Clayton Walker, and since I already know yours, what's your favorite color."

She giggled cutely, making me smile.

"Well my favorite color is (f/c). And yours?"

"Blue obviously." I laughed.

"Hey are you saying I'm dumb." (Y/n) laughed shoving me playfully.

"No of course not." I said nudging her back.

"Good, now what?"

"Um I've got a joke for you." I said nervously hoping she didn't think I was weird.

I liked the girl and if she thought I was weird than heck I don't know what I would do with myself. It would be the death of me. Literally.

"Ooooo I want to hear it." (y/n) giggled.

"It's dumb but here goes."-I laughed-"How'd holy cow get his name?"

[Sorry if I offended anyone, please don't be mad at me I got this joke from my friend, don't mean to hurt any one, okay bye.]

"How?"

"One walked into Sacrament and the people were like 'Holy cow'."

(Y/n) started to laugh hard. I didn't expect that reaction but if take it any day. I started to laugh just because of her laugh it was so cute.

"Maybe she can heal my heart just maybe..." I thought.

We were both laughing.

Something started to fall a pink flower floating gently

Down

Down

D
--O
---W
----N

I silently watched as the cherry blossom from the tree gently floated into (y/n)'s hair.

I stared at her. Her beauty was too much to handle. I can't take it.

It stared for a long enough time for her to notice, which was so embarrassing.

"What are you looking at Jay?"

"Um...you. You have a cherry blossom in your hair. Hey maybe that can be your nickname my Cherry blossom." I said taking the flower out of her hair placing it behind her ear.

"I like that." she stammered with a blush to her cheeks.

I chuckled.

She's my beautiful...

Cherry Blossom.

-Short A/n-

Sorry if this was boring I did my best! I hope it gave you the feels because it did too me.

Thank you for waiting patiently for this update.

How should I improve this book?
What are your likes and dislikes?

Kisses XXX-

-K