Back and better then ever

-I'm so sorry it's been so long! I'll explain in the a/n at the end-

It has been a few months since the 'incident.' The world had calmed down and stepped away from what had happened. Jay had recovered, both physically and mentally, although he had scars left in memory of a time he never wanted to go back too.

It took many months to make full recovery, He was in and out of the hospital and therapy, but he was much happier then ever before.

A lot had changed while he was away, though. Lloyd and Camilla were officially together. (Y/n) had trained extra hard and got to the level everyone was at. Nya and Cole were also a thing, but it didn't bother Jay, he was happy.

This time the happiness wasn't fake. It was truly a feeling of joy, that he never wanted to have go away.
-
Jay smiled as he packed his duffle bag. He was going home for the first time in months and this time it was permanent.

His eyes scanned the now bare room as he grinned. "So long..." He muttered as if the room was alive.

Jay whistled as he walked out of the room he thought of as a prison. His bag was draped across his shoulder, as his foot steps clicked along the tile floor on his way to the front desk. The receptionist looked up from her desk and smiled. "Mr. Walker, looks like everything is in order and we have you checked out. You are free to go." The women said kindly. Jay flashed a smiled. "Thank you, and so long." He winks as he walked, more like ran towards the exit. He smiled brightly as he pushed the doors open, taking a breath of fresh air. He hadn't been outside in a long while and it felt good to experience it once again.
-
Ever since his attempted suicide he took life way more serious. He had a different outlook on life as well. Things that didn't matter or things he didn't think were important, now were. He looked at everything around him as beautiful.  Everything had a purpose.

Jay hummed as he walked to the bounty happily. He smiled excitedly as he made it to the bounties location.

He looked at it with such joy; he was home.

Kai and Lila sat on the deck. Kai smiled at Jay. "Hey bud! Welcome back home. We missed you." He spoke gently patting his back. Lila gently hugged Jay. "Good to see you happy." She exclaimed. Jay grinned. "Good to see you both." He smiled and walked inside only to be greeted by people yelling surprise. He gently jumped but a smile spreader wider across his cheeks. Everyone huddled into a group hug. Jay laughed. "Guys you're suffocating me." He teases. They all laughed removing themselves from the hug.

Jay looked around at the people surrounding him. "I love you guys." He grinned. Cole chuckled. "We love you too, blue Jay. Not as much as a certain someone over there." He said motioning over to (y/n). Jay looked over at her and flashed a irresistible smile.

(Y/n) instantly blushed realizing what Cole must of said. She looked down and walked to the kitchen pretending like Jay didn't know.

Ever since (y/n) confessed her feelings at the hospital, the day of the incident, they both seem to ignore that it ever happened. They ingnored the connection and ignored the reality of them being meant for each other.

(Y/n) wanted to bring it up again, but she was scared. She was scared that maybe it would trigger him to memories that weren't the greatest. So she hid her affection, just like a little girl in elementary did when she had a crush on a boy.
-
Jay followed her into the kitchen. He had to admit his feelings never faded but she acted like nothing happened so that's what he did as well.

Jay watched as she gently sliced the cake that Zane had made for Him. He cleared his throat his eyes piercing hers as she jumped.

"Jay! You scared me!" She giggled
putting a slice of cake on a plate handing it to him as well as a fork.
He chuckled grabbing the plate from her. "I'm sorry." He winked, taking a bite of his cake.

(Y/n) blushed at his sudden action. She shyly got herself a piece of cake. She sat as she took her fork gently poking at the cake. She loved him so much and it was so hard to hold back the feelings.

Jay looked over at her. He watched as her fork poked at the frosting on the cake. "Hey." He spoke to her, gently setting his plate down. "What's on your mind?" He asked politely. (Y/n) looked up at him setting her plate to the side as well.
"Jay I-" she started.
He looked at her anticipating her answer.
"I-." -she paused. "-I missed you so much."

Jay looked at her in slight surprise. That wasn't the answer he was expecting but he'd take it. He gently wrapped his arms around her body. He felt as her arms snaked around his neck as she hugged him.
"I missed you too, Cherry blossom." He said softly.
(Y/n) looked up at him as her nick name escaped his lips. He hadn't used that name in the longest time.
Jay smiled as her eyes seemed to twinkle when he said her name.
"(Y/n)-" he started.  She gazed into his eyes and nodded in response to her name.
"You know, I still... I still love love you dearly." He sighed relieved as he got it off his chest.
(Y/n) squealed hugging him tightly. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that." She giggled.
"So.. does that mean..." Jay started.
"That does mean that I love you, Jay Walker. With all my heart." She smiled

Jay took her hands into his and leaned down kissing the top of her forehead.
"Well then... be my cherry blossom?"
(Y/n) pretended to think for a moment.
"Of course I will." She answered smiling.
Jay hugged her once again.

"Best day ever..." he spoke softly.

-A/N-

it's been a long while! I am so sorry I had a job and it was very time consuming. At the moment I don't have that job anymore so I'll be sure to update as much as I can!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comment and tell me what you'd like to see next.

Thank you for sticking by me!
Love you guys 💗

Till next time,

PEACE ✌️