Meet and Greet

Your Pov;

"Jay, do you have any other teammates besides Lloyd?"

Crap!

That question may have seemed dumb, but you know I got to know what and who I am working and dealing with.

"Ya there are actually only three more teammates, one samurai X , and Sensei Wu." Jay chuckled at my words.

I felt as my cheeks heated up.

Oh dang... I am blushing why am I so embarrassing.

"Cool, but can you tell me a little about them?" I asked trying to sound as unembarrassed as possible.

"Of course." Jay started and from what I understood was this:

Cole- Black ninja of Earth. May seem harsh at times but has a good sense of humor. Also, is a horrible, terrible cook.

Zane- White ninja of Ice. Very smart. A robot. Often states a bunch of facts from his data bases. Very good cook.

Kai- Hotheaded at times. Never gives up. Fun to be around. Has a bad temper, but is very sweet at times.

Sensei Wu- Our Sensei, enough said.

Nya- His ex who he still has partial feelings towards. She is very sweet and kind and thoughtful. Doesn't like not being able to be good at something. Can be hot headed like her brother.

He also told me about a person who made my heart stop:

Lloyd: Green ninja, kind. Can be childish at times. Very fun to be around.

And himself ,I already know, but my heart starts to race when I think about Lloyd, and even Jay.

I don't understand why I feel that way towards him though.

What is my heart telling me?

Do I like Lloyd or Jay?

What? No. I just met them I could not like either of them.

"(Y/n) are you okay you seem distant." Jay asked taking my shoulders am looking straight into my eyes.

"Yeah I am find just a little nervous that's all." I replied blankly.

"Nervous? Nervous of what?"

"Nervous of not being able to fit into your team. I just don't want to feel like an outcast."

"You'll fit in just fine. I am sure they will love you. Just remember I am always with you you'll never be an out cast in my book....cherry blossom." Jay said blushing.

I blushed as well. His kind words touched my heart. Also when he called my nickname Cherry blossom. That memory happened only moments ago yet it felt like years ago.

"Thank you Jay." I replied a little quiet.

"Your welcome, anyways we are here! You ready to meet your new team?!" Jay yelled.

"Heck ya I am."

Jay opened the door revealing a few young teens just messing around.

They all stopped what they were doing turning their undivided attention to us, Jay and I.

I smiled at them nervously.

"Whose this Jay, your girlfriend?" The one in the red said, which I am assuming is Kai red ninja of Fire.

"What? No! She's our new teammate...airhead." Jay yelled practically in my ear.

"Sesh Jay. They are like two feet in front of you. I think you burst my eardrums that I KINDA need." I said sassily rubbing my ears in pain.

Jay blushed a deep shade of red making my laugh.

"I think I am starting to like her already." -Kai laughed high fiving me-" I am Kai master of fire" he said pulling out his hand for me to shake.

"(Y/n) (l/n) master of water." I said shaking his hand.

"So your our new teammate? Cool! I'm Cole master of earth." The black suited guys said.

"And I Zane master of ice." The white Suited guy said.

"Nice to meet you all, but um who are you?" I said turning to the short black haired girl who was glaring at me.

Who rained on her parade this morning?

"Right. I am Nya the Samurai, and you Missy... Need to stay away from my Jay!" She said clinging into Jay kissing him passionately.

"Excuse me for being friends with your boyfriend..." I snapped.

"Nya, I thought you two broke up." Kai asked shocked.

"Well technically yes, but Jay was begging me to get back with him so I did because I love him so very much." She said clutching Jay.

I looked towards him, taking note at how uncomfortable he was.

I huffed as the awkward silence filled the room until a green savior came to my rescue.

"Hey guys....and (y/n)." Lloyd said walking past me gently rubbing the back of his hand arcossed mine making me blush intensely.

"Hey Lloyd." I squeaked.

Oh gosh I sound dumb...

What is this life I am living in.

"So it looks like you and Nya are back together Jay?" Lloyd asked referring to Jay.

"Uh yeah I guess you could say that we are it his happened like literally two seconds ago."

"Well, I am glad for you two. Oh and (y/n) want to go play some video games or something? Just me and you." Lloyd asked.

"Of course." I said trying to act all smooth.

"What's up with them two?" Kai whispered to an angry Jay.

"I. don't. know. so. don't. ask. me." Jay said spitting venom out with every word.

Leaving an confused look to Kai's face.

Well... this is going to be interesting...

-Short A/n-

WELP...you finally met the whole team and things are getting a little heated.

Anything I should do to improve?

Did you like this chapter?

KISSES
XXX-

-K