I won't give up

Trigger warning....

Also NEW! Read my authors note at the end to know what I'm taking about.

Jay hadn't come out of his room for a few days. Everyone was worried. He barely would accept food. He'd skip out on missions. He'd skip out on movies nights, video games. He wasn't around and no one really new why. He seemed pretty normal to everyone but one day he apparently snapped.

(Y/n) was worried about him. Very worried. She tried to talk to him. He wouldn't listen. She was sad that he felt the way that he did, but angry he wouldn't let anyone in to help.
-
(Y/n) was in the kitchen making some cookies. Jays favorite cookies. She was hoping this would act as a way of getting to talk to him. She was sincerely concerned about him, besides things with her and Lloyd kinda were drifting away and she also needed someone to talk to.

Lloyd and Camila were talking and hanging out a lot lately. (Y/n) certainly didn't have a problem with her, but she was jealous. They seemed close, almost too close. At times she wondered whether Lloyd still loved her or not. All she wanted was for him to be happy. She wasn't one of those girls that would make huge deals out of things like this.

It hurt her. Of course it did. It always hurts, but she wants what is best for the both of them and if that meant breaking up so be it.

(Y/n) cared about other people's feeling more as herself. It was a quality she didn't always love about herself.
-
Lloyd slowly paced into the kitchen laughing along with Camila. "Hey babe. Whatcha doing?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her. She gently leaned against him. Camila seemed a little hurt by this her eyes seem to sadden, and Lloyd noticed. He gently pulled away from the embrace. "I'm making cookies for Jay. I'm worried about him." She sighed.

Lloyd nodded in agreement. "So uh, it's alright if I rein check on our date tonight, right? I'm really sorry but I'm promised Camila a movie marathon."

(Y/n) eyes teared up as she focused on the cookies. "S-Sure. That's fine. As long as you're happy." She said in a quivering tone. Lloyd grinned. "Thanks." he said walking to the game room with a smiling Camila behind.

A tear streamed down her cheek as she took the cookies out of the oven. She knew he loved Camila. They fell in love. He was happy.

(Y/n) quickly wiped the tear an placed the freshly baked cookies on a plate and walked to Jays room knocking softly..

"Who ever it is. Go away." he spoke hoarsely. "It's me. (Y/n). I made you some of you're favorite cookies. I need to talk to you.." She spoke softly. "Fine." He said giving into the smell of the cookies.

Jay slowly trudged to the door unlocking it and creaking it open.
He was a mess. His hair out of it's usual tidiness. His eyes had dark circles around them. His eyes also were red and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"Oh Jay..." She gasped hugging him, though he didn't react at all. (y/n) noticed this and pulled away from the hug and closing the door to give them some privacy. "What are you doing here don't you have a date with Lloyd?" he spat. "He rein checked.. To hang out with Camila." she said sadly. " And actually that's what I'm here to talk about. I didn't want to pressure you to talk about your problems... I know it can be hard. But your my best friend and I need you." she sighed as tear went down her cheeks.

Jay's eyes softened. "(Y/n)..." He started, setting the cookies down on his bed. "I'm so sorry. What do you need?" He asked embracing her. "I need advice.... I really love Lloyd but I think he's fallen for Camila. He resigns on all our dates for her. I am happy for him, and I'm happy he had fallen in love because obviously he didn't love me.. but it still hurts. Should I break up with him?" she asked crying into Jays chest.

Jay sighed. Lloyd hurt her and he wasn't around to make it better. That thought only made him feel worse about himself. It was hard to say but he hated himself.

"I think you should. I think it's what is best for both of you. He can be with who he loves, and you don't have to hurt any longer you have a chance to find someone who really does care about you." he said rubbing her back gently, not taking any notice to the blood dripping from his sleeves, from freshly cut, cuts.

(Y/n) nodded and pulled away from the hug looking at him. I think you're right Jay... and..." She paused in mid sentence as she glanced at his blood filled sleeves. "Jay!" she gasped. "How could you do this to yourself!" she yelled in panic lifting his sleeves. "Why are you doing this to yourself?"

Jay bite his lip and looked down. "I'm depressed." he choked out. "Why?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Well.... I will help you."
Jay sighed. "You can't help me."
"I can, and I will... I won't give up."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! sorry for the wait I've been working on getting my driving permit!

NEW! {keep reading to find out}

This is what I was talking about at the beginning of this chapter.

So.. I've been really really REALLY into Young Justice.

Anyone else? Raise you're hand 🙋

I am going to make a

Young justice x Reader Oneshot book!

And a Wally West (Kid Flash) x Reader Fanfic! Because he is absolutely adorable and cute and funny and hot and I just love him so much!

Please check them out!

If you haven't seen Young Justice I TOTALLY recommend it. It is on Netflix so you know

First chapter of them should be out tomorrow