0: author's note

Hello, I'm Bluecandyfloss, the author of the book you're reading right now. I would just like to clarify some things before you set your eyes on the next page. It won't take long.

This original book should not be copied in any way without consulting the author, me. If you was not granted any permission to take anything from this book, then don't take anything from this book. Quite simple, if you ask me. I'm sure we are all civilised, independent and unique citizens of Wattpad.

I am glad you have taken time to read this book and I am all up for your opinions - so don't be shy. If you're going to be lacking in respect and courtesy of this book 24/7, you might as well stop reading it. I don't take well to disrespect.

Also, please comment and vote every time you have the chance to. It helps me know I'm doing something right. It's notifies me that my readers are enjoying the story.

If there are any problems or misunderstandings, please inbox me and please try to be respectful. If you are being offended by my story, notify me. If you disagree with anything, notify me. If you are uncomfortable with anything, notify me. I will kindly acknowledge you, as long as you are respectful.

I told you it wouldn't be long. On a different note, enjoy!