Chapter 7

XAVIER'S PERSPECTIVE

"I'm so proud of you." Isabelle tells me and kisses my cheek.

We climb up into the bus and she takes a seat next to Austin. I take a seat next to Jordan.

Sometimes I wonder if Austin lied about not liking Isabelle, but Isabelle swears that they are just friends. Best friends.

Jordan and I grew quite close during the Alius Academy incident, that's why he's probably my best friend.

Mark, Axel, and Jude are all best friends, and Mark always finds a way to have them all squeeze into a two person bus seat.

That's Mark for you.

When the bus arrives, the managers claim that today is mail day, so we might have mail from our friends and families waiting for us outside of our rooms.

I go upstairs and almost every door has a box or a few envelopes in front of them. There is nothing in front of Isabelle's room.

In front of my room is a large box. I pick it up and open the door. I walk in and set it on my bed.

It's from my father and my Alius Academy friends. There is nothing from my sister.

I open the box and find a note at the top.

Xavier,

We are so proud of you. You're playing for Japan's national team and all! We all miss you so much, but we know that you're having fun. We heard that you have a new girlfriend. We don't know her, but if you like her, we do too. Keep on playing soccer!

In the box I find two tickets for a ferry that can take you to any of the islands that surround Liocott, a box with a fancy dress in it, another box with a fancy tuxedo, and a credit card.

Being a millionaire, I'm sure that my father can afford these things, but he didn't have to get me them.

I guess I'm gonna have to do something with those tickets and the dress.

I already know exactly what I'm gonna do.

ISABELLE'S PERSPECTIVE

I hear a knock at my door. I open it to find Xavier, looking super cute, as always.

"Hey, Xavier." I smile.

"Isabelle, are you busy tonight?" He asks me.

I shake my head. "Nope."

"Then would you like to go out to dinner with me?" He asks. "On a boat."

Xavier is the most romantic boyfriend ever.

"I'd love to." I smile and he takes my hand. I blush.

He twirls me, which I love and says, "See you in half an hour. The dress code is fancy."

He hands me a box, then winks, kisses me on the cheek and heads off.

Xavier is so cute and super romantic.

I shut the door. Now to get ready.

I open the box he had given me and inside is a fancy, strapless party dress.

The torso is covered in silver and light purple beading and from the waist to a little above my knees there is smooth, light purple silk that reflects the light.

It is beautiful. It must have been so expensive...

"Oh, Xavier." I sigh, a small smile on my face.

Then the door bursts open.

Suzette, Victoria, Camellia, Silvia, and Celia burst in.

"Isabelle! We're having a party wanna-" Suzette exclaims.