On Stranger Tides

Okay, before I begin, did anyone notice what I did with the chapter title? Robbie (Pan) was "Cabin Boy" in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides...yeah I know I'm lame, but OUAT and The Outsiders are my life...Pan and Sodapop, Rob and Robbie...OMG, my fictional baes real first names are Robert!!!!! Ahhh, sorry fan girl attack...on with the story...

As they all arrived in Neverland, the Piper took off his hood. Sandy brown hair, beautiful green/brown eyes, a perfect face (and skin), and a mysterious demeanor. In an equally luring and dark voice, he said, "Welcome to Neverland, my lost boys."

A rush went through Amalie's head. She was a girl...did he not know? She squeezed her brother's hand anxiously and he squeezed back in a three beat pulsing pattern. She smiled at what he was telling her: I love you.

The masked 'lost boys' stepped forward and revealed their faces. Most of them looked older than the Piper. He smiled a wicked smile. Tapping his pipe against his left hand, he paced around the newcomers. "You are all my new lost boys here. My second in command, Felix," -the blonde haired boy stepped next to the Piper, "will be overseeing you as well. Neverland was a magical place, but now," he tsked his tongue, "Only the heart of the truest believer can save the magic, who we have the owner of."

Shoved forwards from the older boys, the boy soon to be known as Henry, looked down at the dusty ground. The Piper crouched down and spoke in a baby-ish voice to the boy. "And what's your name,"

"Henry." the boy replied. The Piper smiled and told the older boys and Henry to go back to camp, leaving him and Felix with the new lost boys...and girl.

The Piper walked around the new boys and asked their names. As the names, "Joshua" "James" "Michael" "Caleb" and "Luke" were familiarized in the Piper's head, the boys stood by Felix. The Piper stood in front of Amalie's brother. "And what's your name?"

Her brother replied, "Xander," and stepped up with the other lost boys.

The Pied Piper stepped in front of Amalie. "And what's your name, boy."

Amalie coughed and pulled her hood down. The boys gasped and the Piper laughed. "A girl? It seems as if my pipe has lured in a dear! Oh ho, what's your name, dearie?"

"What's your's?" Amalie demanded. The Piper smiled.

"Oh, a feisty girl at that! I like her; we'll keep her!" he grinned evil-ish-ly.

Amalie smirked. "Your name."

The Piper blinked twice. "Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

"Amalie." she said, satisfied with her answer. Peter Pan jutted his chin to the left, telling her to go with the others. Amalie did as told and held on to her brother's arm. The 17 year old brother patted his 15 year old sister on the back.

Pan smiled. "Do we have a romantic relationship here?"

Xander gasped. "Ew, no! She-she's my sister!" Amalie nodded in agreement.

"Oh, of course," Pan said. "My mistake."

~********~

flashback

"Mommy left us?" ten year old Amalie cried into her 13 year old brother's chest. Xander pulled back her blonde hair and peered into her fiery green-grey eyes.

"Yeah. But we still have Daddy." Even though their dad was a gambler, it was better than their drunkard mother.

Amalie let out a sob. "Daddy doesn't love us."

It was soon that their dad was arrested and they were sent to Storybrooke, Maine, and they stayed in the foster home, until Mr. Gold, their god father came to collect them. But they didn't know love with him.

~********~

And now, Neverland...will life be different here? thought Amalie.

Pan looked closely at Amalie. She was very pretty, and a smart mouth. "That'll be soon corrected," he said to himself. He liked the way her hair caught the sun's light in interesting ways, and her eyes changed between green and grey. He liked that her body was short and sweet and built like a bird. Strong, agile, short, and beautiful. He shook the thoughts from his mind. He couldn't afford to love...could he?

. "Right. Training begins tomorrow!" he informed the boys...and his little lost girl.