Pile of No's

LISTEN TO TELL ME WHY BY TAYLOR SWIFT...MY COUSIN SAID IT WAS PERFECT FOR THIS CHAPTER! Today is my puppy's 1st birthday...happy b-day Gigi! She's a tri-color cocker spaniel.

Amalie's POV

I sighed heavily. "I'll never get it!" I grumped as I kept on failing to fly. I knew Pan was laughing behind his evil smirk.

"Let me help you, love." he slyly said. Ugh, what a fox, I thought to myself. Sighing, I nodded.

"Only because," I told him, "I really want to fly."

He grinned as if he thought there was another reason. There wasn't. But he whispered in my ear, "Think lovely thoughts, love."

"The one thing that would be lovely," I spat, "is you NOT touching me." But inside, I didn't know why I was secretly enjoying this. I shook the feeling from my head and thought of a day that I had thought was long lost in my memories...the day my father got me my puppy Gigi. I laughed as I recalled the day's events and remembered her licking my face and all was well for once in my messed up life.
I looked down at my feet and went to glance at Pan to say that I couldn't do it, but I WAS flying! The green pixie dust shimmered around me and I smiled and let out a laugh. Pan flew up next to me and I sped up, leaving my now flying brother and Pan in the dust. As I sped around the skies, I looked around Neverland. It was truly beautiful, and I wanted to explore every inch of it. Suddenly I heard a scream. I stopped flying and stated to fall. I let out a scream. Then I stopped falling, and Pan's hands were gripping my waist. "Hi?" my words came out more breathy then I intended. He held me closer.
"I told you, you could do it." he scoffed.
I would have elbowed him, but his grip was too tight. So I resorted to, "Shut up."
My thought raced as he put me down on the ground. He let me go and leaned against the tall tree. He ran his finger over his lips. "Perhaps some gratitude is in order?" he smirked. I then elbowed his stomach and he laughed. "You barely even know me."
"Well," he sighed, "just who are you Amalie?"
I laughed. "Wouldn't you just like to know?" Then I took off running, but not for fun this time. I was set to find the source of the scream. I ran, ran, ran, as fast as my legs could race the wind, and I soo came to an abrupt stop. Felix was holding the boy, Henry, over his shoulder and taunting the man in a cage.

"Hello there, Baelfire