Poison Apple

Pan's POV

Amalie raised her hand. "I'm a girl. Where am I supposed to sleep...?" she asked, her face growing red.

   I smirked. "Oh? That's all taken care of, love." All the lost boys laughed. She'd have a nice place...in my cabin...with me.

  She nodded and then her brother grabbed her arm. He whispered something in her ear and her mouth formed an O shape and she gasped. She narrowed her beau- eyes in to slits. "No, I'm good with sleeping with my brother."

   It was my turn to glare. "You should know, ah, Amalie, but here on Neverland, what I say goes. You will be sleeping with me, or the mermaids."

  Amalie quickly nodded. "Mermaids here...well they aren't like Ariel or anything you would expect. They are mean, vicious creatures." Felix added.

   The lost girl looked at me in fear and then her eyes glazed over with hate. She reluctantly followed me to my tree house. Then she spoke only to me for the first time:

   "What do I wear?" she asked...more like demanded.

I snapped my fingers and she was in a white satin nightgown. "I've also got that covered, love."

   She looked down and didn't meet my eyes. "H-how?"

   Looking her up and down, I smirked. "Oh, Amalie, love, I can do much more than that."

  Heat flooded her cheeks as she bit her lip and looked away. I sighed and pulled back the covers for her. Awkwardly, she climbed in and squeezed her eyes shut. Soon, a brush was in her hands. I was astonished; normally no one could wish for something and have appear like that without practice! She looked over at me. "Surprised?" she said in a snarky tone. "I know more about this place than you'd expect, Peter Pan."

  I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, I'd like to see that, love."

She grinned and brushed her hair as she fell asleep. I gently fingered her hair as it fell across her shoulders. It was the first time I really noticed how pretty she was.

   As I started to fall asleep, I kissed her cheek and for a second, I thought I saw her smile. "Goodnight, my Amalie."

~********~

Amalie's POV

When I had fallen asleep, I was curled up into a ball, back to Pan. When I woke up, my head was on his chest and his arms around my waist. I opened my eyes wide.

Pan took a heavy breath. I could hear his heartbeat and I removed myself from his grasp. And that's when, for the first time, I realized his looks.

He had brown floppy hair, perfect eyebrows, a chiseled and toned stomach, a beautiful face, and nice lips. Oh, and I could tell he had a rare skin disease...called perfect. But I listened to what my mom used to say: "Looks are just a bonus, Amalie. It's the inside that count." and "Villains often come with pretty faces, dearie." So I decided not to like him...but I really couldn't help myself from sighing...and accidentally waking him up.

His intense green eyes peered into mine. "Morning, love." he said in an adorable morning voice. I blushed. He climbed out of bed and snapped his fingers. He was soon dressed and groomed and perfectly handsome in seconds. His leafy green outfit marched him very well.

"What-what should I wear?" I timidly asked. He smiled.

"I magine an outfit for you. Anything is possible in my Neverland." he told me. So I did...after rolling my eyes at his full-of-him-self attitude. Hah.