Admiration

Yuzuru's couple of days turn out to be a month now, still no one knows when will he be coming back. And because of his absence, Allen become present in Shine's life now.

In the morning, he'll come to drive Shine and Min to the club since Yuzuru is not around to walk with them. In the afternoon, Allen will picked up Shine and Min and stay at their house for hours, sometimes even until dinner, just like today.

After Shine's shift is over and Min's skating training is finish, Allen wait outside to pick them up.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Allen asked to Shine and Min.

"Yes!" Min said excitedly.

Allen looked at Shine and she's smiling at him while she shrug her shoulders.

"Min, let's buy some snacks first before we go home, is that Okay?" Allen asked to Min.

Min nodded and they all ride in Allen's car.
......

"I'll be just in my room" Min said, sleepy to his sister.

Shine smile at Min and guide him until they reaches his room. Shine put Min on his bed and help him remove his shoes. After, Shine has put a blanket over his body.

"Rest for now, I'll wake you up later for dinner" Shine said and kiss Min in the forehead.

Shine then leave Min and join Allen in living room.

"So..." Allen say but he is lost for words —for the first time.

"I will just get my laptop in my room"Shine said, leaving Allen alone again in their living room. Allen take a looked at the photos of them and see a couple of picture with Yuzuru. Finally, Shine comes back from her room.

"Yuzuru is really closed to you" Allen said to Shine pointing on the picture frames.

"Yeah!" Shine short but proud reply to Allen as she walks towards him.

Allen didn't respond. Shine join him and looked at the picture too, "Actually, I didn't tell you this before because you might think I am crazy, but I felt that I've known him from before, even before the Sochi" Shine relay to Allen.

"Maybe you've seen him in one of the figure skating video I am looking before" Allen said.

"I guess, Oh Let me prepare these snack you brought" Shine then said and she get the plastic bag from Allen's hand.

Shine walk towards the kitchen— she put her laptop on top of the dining table and head inside the kitchen to get a bowl in the cabinet.

"When will Yuzuru is going to return?" Allen asked.

"Huh? Wait! I can't hear you" Shine loudly said.

Allen walks to the dining table and sit —to be closer to Shine. Shine walks out of the kitchen and put a snack and juice on the table.

"Here!" Shine said.

"When will Yuzuru is going to come back?" Allen repeat himself.

"Well... I don't know...but he can't be gone for long right?"Shine answered him and somehow she is asking for assurance from him.

"But he is gone for a month now" Allen reminded him of the fact instead.

But Shine stop listening to his words, because she is busy setting up her laptop.

Shine type in Yuzuru Hanyu on the research engine and several videos and information about him appear. Shine click on the Yuzuru's Romeo and Juliet performance in 2012 World Championship at Nice.

"What are you doing?" Allen asked Shine, frowning.

"Well, I want to see Yuzuru skate" Shine said but her eyes are not leaving the screen of her laptop.

"but you always see him skate" Allen confusedly said.

"I mean in competitions" Shine answered. She is still not looking at him.

Shine's eyes are pinned on the screen of her laptop as she see Yuzuru is skating gracefully and powerful. The crowd get ecstatic to his every jump.

"Look! he is so different here" Shine point at the screen. Allen just look at her as she watch Yuzuru skate. Her eyes is filled with amusement and adoration as she see him move.

"The young Yuzuru is so COOL" Shine said without looking at Allen. Her heart is beating fast. She drink the juice in front of her to calm herself.

"No doubt! why he became the champion now. Everything he does is so majestic...so charismatic"Shine continue her monologue.

She open another video clip of Yuzuru's skating but Shine noticed that there is neither a response nor a comment from Allen.

"Why are you so quite Allen?" Shine asked and she finally looked at him. Shine see that Allen is looking at her the way she look the young Yuzuru a while ago... full of admiration.

"Why didn't I see you as a woman all this time?" Allen said to Shine in a low voice.