Beautiful...Stranger

Shine unwillingly opens her eyes and head straight in the bathroom to prepare herself for work. When she is done, she stand in front of a mirror to check herself for one last time  and she go down stairs.

She's wearing a blouse that's been hanging in her closet for several months now. It's a white, asymmetrical, semi-sheer voile fabric with a v-neck collar and a capped sleeves blouse. Her mother bought it 7 months ago but she never used it because she can't find an occasion to wear it until today. She paired it with a simple skinny jeans and 3 inches red shoes. She turn her hair into a bun. And as usual, she is wearing her big framed eye glasses. She's also wearing a pink lip gloss that she never did before.

"You are good to go now Shine" She said to the girl in front of her and smile.

"Are you ready to face them? To face Yuzuru?" her inner self asked.

"I think so.."Shine said, unsure.

But Shine pull herself together and encourage herself.

"I can do this!" she said.

Then, Shine get her bag and head downstairs. Then, she suddenly remember about her dream.

"Who are they? Why do I keep on seeing them? But I think I know the boy, what is his name again? The girl said his name but I can't remember it!" Shine confusedly said to herself.

Shine's still puzzled with her dream but she choose to forget about it. She reaches their dining area where Min and her parents are sitting and waiting for her. She take her seat and join them for breakfast.

"Good morning" Shine greets as she take her seat.

"Hello! Shine, looking beautiful today ha!" Mom said smiling to Shine as she join them.

"Yes Shine, you look different today. I hope you dress like this everyday" Min also said, smiling at her too.

"Thank you"Shine shyly smile at them as she fill her bowl with cereals.

"Maybe it's the blouse she's wearing" Mom said with the emphasis on the word blouse.

"My daughter has always been beautiful and not just today" Dad said and wink at Shine.

Shine smile and blushed at her Dad's compliment.

"Oh by the way Shine, Monika called yesterday asking us for a permission to allow you to work at the club some more"Mom tell Shine again.

"What did you say?"Shine asked.

"She sounded desperate so we said yes to her. But remember you should not sacrifice your studies okay"Mom said with a reminder.

"Thank you" Shine said and she can't hide her happiness that her parents allowed her to stay at the club more.
......

Shine and Min finished eating and they are ready to go to the club. When they are out of their house they see Yuzuru heading to their direction. Min run to Yuzuru as he is just a few step away from them.

"Good morning" Shine shyly greets Yuzuru.

"Isn't she beautiful today?" Min say to Yuzuru while he's holding Yuzuru's hand.

Shine immediately get Min back to her side and cover his mouth with her hands.

"Don't pay attention to him Yuzuru" Shine said blushing.

Yuzuru sits in his knees and look at Min in the eyes.

"I think Shine is beautiful"he said and he looked up to see Shine.

Shine blushed.

Then, Yuzuru looked at Min again.

"and that's not only for today. I think it's more right to say that she's EXTRA beautiful today"Yuzuru finishes with a smile.