Gift

"YUZURU! fighting!" Shine shouts loud. Nam and Javier turn around and they both have a who-did-that expression in their faces. Shine suddenly feel embarrassed by what she did and run as fast as she can to leave the ice rink but her heels are stopping her in doing so.

When she reach the reception she saw that Michael and Coach Brian are not there anymore.

"At least you can save yourself from another humiliation Shine. But why did you do that anyway?" Shine's inner self inquiry.

"Actually, I don't know? I think I am crazy!" Shine said to herself in disbelief on what she just did.

Shine enter her post; she feel hot and sweat is coming out of her body. She drink a cup of water to calm herself.

"Yes! You are totally CRAZY" Her inner self agree.

Shine pour herself another cup of water and drink it again. Suddenly, Mikka appear in front of her.

"Shine?"She said.

Shine put the cup down in the table as she is startled by Mikka's sudden presence.

"Mikka? What are you doing here?" Shine asked.

Mikka look at Shine and smile with her dark red, matte lips.

Shine scan Mikka's appearance and she can't find one flaw about her. Mikka is very beautiful as she is wearing bloody-red, stand collar with V neckline that give a off-the-shoulder illusion. It has a long bishop sleeves and a loose-flutter fit peasant blouse. She paired it with a dark colored denim skinny jeans and a 5 inches stiletto heels, making her to look taller. Her long black and shiny straight hair is loose neatly.

The insecurity Shine feel in front of Mikka is taking over her but luckily she really have a reason to stop Mikka from meeting Yuzuru.

"If you are looking for Yuzuru he is 'in' —practicing. And I don't think it's a good idea to disturb him right now" Shine hurriedly said.

Mikka look to the ice rink before looking at Shine again. Mikka releases a big smile —a smile with meaning behind it.

"Oh I see, but I am not here to see him, so don't worry! It's you that I really want to see" Mikka said.

"What does she wants?" Shine's inner self asked.

"Oh I see but I can't leave my post for at least the next hour" Shine say another excuse to her.

Mikka continue to smile at her. And Shine can tell that her smile mean something —Mikka can see Shine jealous.

"It's Okay! I just need to hand this to you" Mikka said and handed a small white enveloped to Shine.

"What is this?" Shine curiously asked. Though Shine is hesitant, she still take the enveloped.

Shine is about to open the enveloped to take a peek of what's inside, when Mikka stop her and hold her hands.

Shine is startled, her curiosity about the enveloped grow bigger as she see Mikka's reaction. 

"No! Please, open it somewhere, where Yuzuru is not around. I am sure he will be mad at me when he find out about this" Mikka explained. Shine can hear a worried tone in her voice.

"O..kay..but what is it?" Shine repeat herself to Mikka.

"It's a gift" Mikka said with a smile to Shine.

Shine confusedly looked at Mikka.

"You are one lucky girl Shine! I hope you know that" Mikka said and smile. Mikka then left, leaving the curious Shine alone.
......