Love Him...More: Grand Prix 2014 Short Program

Shine went to Barcelona to watch Yuzuru. She cut her hair short with a full bangs and dye it with a frost blonde. She undergo a lasik eye surgery hence, she is not wearing her eyeglasses but replaced it with a aqua blue contact lens. She look different...very different. Shine put the hood of her jacket to make sure that no one will recognized her.

Shine looked at the performance schedule and see that Yuzuru will be the first one to skate.

First to skate,

Representing Japan:

Yuzuru Hanyu...

The audience become ballistic as they hear his name. Seconds later the stadium is filled with silence as they all hear a sweet melody of Chopin- Ballade no.1 starts to play.

He starts to move with elegance. Then he make an entrance for his first jump element—triple axel, and he landed it perfectly. The crowd claps.

Shine smile as she see Yuzuru is performing really well.

"Way to go my Yuzuru! Prove them wrong!" Shine said to herself in a low voice.

Yuzuru landed another quad perfectly.
The crowd clap loudly again. Then he make another attempt for a jump but this time he fell. But he still smile and continue his skating.

"Go Yuzuru! you can do it!" Shine said again to herself in a low voice.

When his the program is over, the ice rink starts to be filled with many winnie the pooh plushy. Shine saw him happy as he smile while he catches his breath— he looks satisfied with the way his program went. Yuzuru finally take a bow and smile to the crowd. Then, he meet Shine's eyes and wink at her. Shine froze in surprised.

"Does he just wink at me? How does he know I am here?" Shine said to herself with a surprised tone in her voice but because of the loud scream of the audiences her voice is still inaudible. Shine plan to see Javier performance too but she can't take the chance and immediately leave the stadium.

Shine walk as fast as she could out of the stadium. She heard a voice calling her name but Shine don't have the guts to look back. She start running  more away from the voice as Shine feel that Yuzuru is the one chasing after her. She run faster, then someone grab her wrist; It's Allen. They went inside a boutique to hide.

"Why are you here?" Shine asked surprised to see Allen.

"The question is WHY ARE YOU HERE? You know you can't be seen by him" Allen said angrily at Shine.

"I know! but it's too freakin' hard!" Shine loudly said  as she is frustrated by her situation.

Allen's angry look change into sympathy.

Shine push Allen away to take a glance of outside. She see that Yuzuru is being crowded by his fans and his security guards tried to clear them for him.

"We are going to see each other again my Yuzuru just not now..." Shine said in her mind and she continue to walk away...away from Yuzuru.

***************************************************************************************

This is my first story I am able to finish ♥♥♥

See you in 2nd book: Love Him...More