Little Secrets

Shine's face turns red and she hold it with her cold hands to equalized it's temperature; now everything is back to normal.

She's busy arranging stuff in her table when Nam and Javier appears.

"Hi Shine" Nam greet Shine and he grins.

Shine can tell that with Nam's huge smile , it is never meaningless.

"Good morning Shine"Javier greet her also.

"Good morning Nam and Javier" Shine greet them and she turn her back to get their keys —or just to avoid their questioning eyes. 

When she turn back to them, "Here are your keys" Shine said still avoiding their eyes. Then, she pretend to jot down something to further avoid Nam and Javier's interrogating looked.

But Nam and Javier don't care about the tactics of Shine just to avoid them.

"So, Shine where did that Limo-boy take you?" Nam directly asked her after he get his key out of her hand.

"And there you go!" Shine said to herself.

"c'mon Nam, don't asked Shine like that" Javier said to Nam.

Surprise to hear Javier, Shine lift her head to looked at Javier, "Thank you Javi" she said with a smile.

When Shine looked at Javier —which is his goal in the first place. He follow up Nam's inquiry with another one, "What did the two of you do yesterdsay?" he asked with a naughty smile

"JAVI!"Shine annoyingly said while looking at him.

"What? It's not like a secret"Javier said and smirk.

Shine thought that there's no point in avoiding it, since they all witnessed the event yesterday.

"Okay..okay" Shine said in surrender, so Nam and Javier will leave her alone.

"We go at Le Cuisinier and we eat" Shine give them a passive answer.

"Le Cuisinier? Holy cow! it takes at least three months to get a reservation there...that limo-boy must be really something" Nam said in awe.

"He must really like you to put an effort like that!" Javier also said in amazement.

"But you don't go to Le Cuisnier just to eat, something more must had happened yesterday" Nam inquire more to Shine.

It's written in Shine's face that she don't want to answer anymore question. And Javier, being the matured one, read it very clearly.

"Nam, let's go! seeyah later Shine" Javier said as he put his hand around Nam's shoulders and force Nam to come with him.

Nam unwillingly follow Javier and just wave his hand to Shine.

"Le Cuisinier! How our Yuzuru can compete with that?" Nam asked to Javier.

Shine can still hear Nam as they walk to the ice rink.

"There's nothing to compete, really!" Shine answer in her mind.
....

Busy filling the stuffed in her table when her phone suddenly rings, it's Allen calling her.

"Hello"

"Hi!"

Shine can't help herself to smile upon hearing his voice.

"So...Am I going to pick you up later?" Shine can hear a hope in Allen's voice —that she would say yes.

"Ahm...sorry" Shine hesitantly reply —her simple 'sorry' crashes Allen's hope.

"...but you can pick up Min" Shine quickly added.

"Is Min going to be okay with that?" Allen asked.

"I think so, earlier he said that you spend most of your time with me; I think he is jealous by that."

"Oh really? "

"Yeah really! but I think it's a secret though"

"Okay then! I'll have a bonding moment with our Min later"

"Thank you" Shine said.

"It's nothing. Maybe I'll get some cookie points from him too" Allen said and he sounded cheerful.

"Ha..ha..ha..See you later"Shine said and hang up —she smile as she look at her phone.
....

The training of the skaters is almost over, when Shine's phone ring again. But this time a unregistered number appears.

"Hello?" Shine answer with a questioning tone in her voice.

"Hey! Shine it's me, Monika"

"Oh Hi! Monika! how are you? When are you going to come back?"

"I'm fine and actually that's the reason why I called...I kinda need to ask you for a favor" Monika said —Shine can hear the hesitation in Monika's voice.

"What is it?" Shine curiously asked.

"I think, I will have to stay here a little more. Can you fill for me longer?" Monika asked.

"Well, I'll need to talk to my parents about that first. Because they only allow me to do this for the summer vacation; but since you are not here yet, I can't leave and they are actually asking me already" Shine relay to Monika.

"If you want I can talk to them for you!...Please! Please! I promise I'll come back soon" Monika begs.

"But what's keeping you there longer anyway?"Shine asked.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you about it when I get back there" Monika said.

"Oh I see!" Shine reply.

"Ahm by the way, I heard that you and that ACE...I mean, Yuzuru and you are close...more than 'friend' close? And I also heard that you guys always come and go home together! Now what?you even have a date with him?!?" Monika suddenly said with accusing tone in her voice.

Shine is surprised but Monika's inquiry.

"What??? we are more than friends, that's absurd! Yuzuru and I are just friends! We do come and go home together because we live in the same street!" Shine said with emphasis in every word. 

"What—" Monika tried to interrupt butShine did not let Monika to, until she had answer all her questions.

"And it's not a 'date' date! where did you hear it?" Shine defensively said.

"How does she know about my date?" Shine asked in her mind.

"Nam told me! But are you sure it's not a 'date' date?" Monika asked.

"So Nam" Shine said teasing, "Yes, I think it's not a real date" Shine added, somehow disappointed that it might be just another one of their hang out day.

"Relax! don't be mad, if you say it's not, then it's not. Why do you have to be so defensive, Shine? Anyways, I just thought that Yuzuru finally made his move, since he's been interested in you since day one" Monika suddenly spit out something that's surprises Shine.

"What?" Shine shockingly asked Monika —as if she didn't hear her.

"Huh? nothing!...Oh Shine, I really have to go now, just text me your parent's number okay?bye!" Monika said with a panic in her voice and hang up.

"Monika? Monika?" Shine call her but Monika's line is cut off.

"Yuzuru is interested in me? that's absurd. She probably just get it all wrong" Shine said to herself.

Shine looked up to the ice rink and she see that Yuzuru is looking at her. He said something, Shine tried to read his lips but she failed. He smile at her and skate away.