Chapter Two: snuggle buddies

"He's probably still asleep," I heard Brad's mother voice echo as the door to Brad's room swung open. I flicked one eye open, closing it back briefly. That is until I realized it was tall, dark haired Dylan standing in the middle of Brad's bedroom. Fuck. What was he doing here? I could hear Dylan laughing as he closed the door behind him.

"Brad," Dylan's voice echoed from the across me. I'm guessing he was on Brad's side of the bed. I groaned as soon as I felt Brad pinch my nipple. I jerked up, running my fingers through my hair, as my brown eyes met Dylan's blue ones.

There goes being invisible. 

"Well good morning, Nick," Dylan smiled those godforsaken dimples of his appearing on his face. "Did you guys sleep well?"

Could have been better if you were there. That's what I should have said. 

Brad yawned, running his fingers through my hair. "Mhmm yeah. Contrary to popular belief, Nick is as soft as a pillow. Are you jealous, babe? You could have been here too last night. There was enough room."

Dylan, Brad and I all in the same bed. Brad had the right idea. But I don't think he'd be too keen on the idea of me screwing his boyfriend.  I couldn't even look at Dylan without being turned on. Him in the same bed as me, I don't even know if I'd be able to control myself. Brad threw his blanket off of him, standing up from his bed in his boxers. He stretched his arms out, giving Dylan a wide grin. 

"Well if you excuse us," Brad huffed winking at me. "Nick and I have to shower. We fucked a lot last night. How many times did we do it, Nick? 2 or 3?"

"Four," I joked. "Definitely four. Remember cause we switched –"

"Oh yeah," Brad muttered wrapping his arms around Dylan's waist, and planting a kiss on his neck. "You know we switched so."

"Four times! You guys had quite the night," Dylan chuckled folding his arms across his chest. "How are you even standing right now? Partying and amazing sex. I'm jealous."

Dylan was a sport for putting up with Brad and I's antics. Any other boyfriend wouldn't like how Brad and I spoon in our boxers together, but Dylan knew we were just friends. He had some qualms at first, but he got over it. 

"Some of us made horrible decisions," Brad coughed his eyes flickering to mine. "Troy. Cough. Cough."

Dylan folded his arms across his chest, shaking his head at me. "Oh come on, Nick. Troy?  Why? You're messing around with him. He has no feelings for anyone but himself. You're just going to get hurt."

Why would I do that? Well, maybe because I'm in love with you. You're all I think about, and Troy is a great distraction.

"It was one moment of weakness," I retorted sliding out of Brad's bed, grabbing my pants from the floor. I slid them up my waist as Dylan sighed.

"But Sam and Nick hit it off," Brad retorted winking suggestively at me. "Remember Sam, the new kid on the football team."

Dylan nodded. "Oh this sounds promising. New guy? Fresh meat, huh? Nick?"

Brad cocked a grin at me, laughing like a complete maniac. I already knew what he was thinking about it. Brad and I were always on the same page. I could read him like a book. 

"What's so funny?" Dylan asked glancing at the two of us. "Don't tell me there's something wrong with Sam?"

"No," Brad smirked. "Nothing. Nick is just nervous because Sam's a little aggressive. Nick isn't used to getting manhandled if you know what I mean. He's being a little faggot."

Dylan sucked his teeth. "Brad. You know how I feel about that word."

Brad bit his lip. "Sorry. Nick's being a whiny bitch. Come on. Sam's a great kid. All I'm saying is you should give him a shot or at least one good fuck."