Don't leave me

"I'm leaving you" sasuke said unemotionally. Those words broke me and shattered my heart to pieces.
"W-what" I choked out, preventing tears from falling.
"I'm leaving you, Naruko" sasuke said once again while walking away, but what he doesn't know is that I'm pregnant with his child. He's leaving me so he doesn't deserve to know. I hope you rot in hell sasuke. Also, thanks for breaking me just when things were going right. You always know how to hurt people. I should've listened to naruto, hinata, kiba, shikamaru and everyone else. I bet he wanted to hurt me. I ran home packing everything so I could leave. Not because I am a hopeless girl who can't get over a relationship. It's because when I give birth to my baby boy I don't want him anywhere near sasuke. Well this is goodbye Konoha.

"I am leaving, Nii-San" I said looking down. I didn't want him to see me in a state like this- so worthless.
"W-WHAT?! WHY?! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!" Naruto yelled causing me to jump. I looked into his eyes while tears were falling down.
"I-I have to...it's better for us..." I said softly
"us?! YOU AND SASUKE?! REALLY, NARUKO?!" I could tell naruto is mad because he never calls me by my name.
"N-no, not sasuke and I. Me and..." I rubbed my stomach giving him a sign that I am pregnant.
"Y-your...?" He looked at my stomach shocked. "Who's the father?" I didn't answer him. It pained me to know that sasuke Uchiha is the father of my unborn child.
"WHO IS THE FATHER?!" Naruto screamed. I have never seen him like this
"S-Sasuke..." I managed to say. I am ashamed
"HIM?! Why are you leaving?! Have you told him?" He asked anxiously
"I was about to..." I said with tears forming again
"But he left me...and that's why I want to leave. Please Nii-San! I'll visit- o-or you visit!" I sad trying to persuade him. He is the Hokage after all. He looked into my eyes and tears formed in his eyes. I ran and hugged him tightly.
"I love you. Always remember that, and do me one last favor...keep this from everyone." I said, and those were my last words before leaving

4 year later

"Natsuko! Get back here! Give me the marker!" I said chasing my baby boy. I finally caught him and held him closely. Every time I looked at him, it reminded me of him. Those dark eyes, the raven colored hair, the pale face, just everything about him, but his personality is from his beloved mother and uncle. Also he has naruto's and mine adorable whiskers.
"Mommy! Wem am I gowna see uncuwul natuo?" Asked Natsuko anxiously. Awe! He too adorable.
"Later, but right now help me clean up and we'll see what happens, deal?"
"Believe it!" He said giving the famous thumbs up. I giggled and picked him up.

At Konoha

I took a deep breath. Here I go. I missed you Konoha. You haven't changed a bit. I walked in greeted by guards
"Naruko? Is that you?" Asked one of the gaurd, Hansuke. I smiled at him and nodded.
"What brings you back- oh who is this little one?" He asked while looking at Natsuko. I didn't want to tell him, because then he's going to ask about the dad.
"I am Natsuko! She's my mommy! BELIEVE IT!" Natsuko said excitedly.
"Well I gotta go, bye!" I left before he could ask anything else. I knocked on this familiar door.
"Come in!" That sweet but demanding voice. My brother. How have I missed you? I slowly opened the door revealing my beloved brother and a mini version of hi- his SON!
"Nii-San!" I yelled running and giving him the tightest hug ever while kissing his cheek.
"You're finally back! So where is the baby?!" Asked naruto looking around until he spotted Natsuko. He walked towards him giving him a tight hug.
"Hey, what's your name?" Asked naruto
"Natsuko! Believe it!" He said giving him the thumbs up. Naruto chuckled "Boruto, lead him to home." Naruto said to Boruto who groaned in annoyance. "Remember, I still haven't forgotten what you did to the Hokages faces!" Naruto explained which caused Boruto to grab Natsuko hand and rush out.
"Hey! I wanted to meet Boruto! Man! He looks like you and has your personality. I wish my son looked like me, but instead...he...um- anyways how's Hinata doing?" I asked
"Still depressed her best friend left!" He sighed. Awe! I am so sorry, Hinata.
"I love you guys! So how's everyone?" I asked
"They are good, everyone's home besides Sasuke who went on a mission and is coming back today..." Naruto said worriedly
"Well, I'll be leaving to visit Hinata, bye" I said and kissed his forehead. I was about to walk out
"How long are you going to keep Natsuko from sasuke? He grew up without the love of a father. He needs to know sooner or later..." Naruto said while frowning. I just ignored him and left.

At Hinata's

I walked in to see Hinata washing the dishes. She looks more beautiful than before.
"Hinata-Chan?" Right when I saw that, Hinata dropped her dishes and turned to my attention. She stood there for a while until tears fell from her eyes
"Naruko-Chan?! Is that you?!" She asked rushing towards me. "Why did you leave?! I missed you so much!" She explained with pain in her voice. I felt warm liquid on my shoulders. She's crying. Tears fell from my eyes too. I missed her so much. She's too sweet.
"I am sorry! I really am...I had to, for-" I got cut of
"MOMMY! Everyone has a daddy! But not me!" Natsuko said with a frown. That immediately caught Hinata's attention. She looked wide eyes at Natsuko.
"Mommy? Naruko? You're a mother?" Asked Hinata confused. I smiled and nodded.
"I swear I thought I was seeing things, like seeing sasuke in the academy- whoa!" Hinata couldn't finish what she was saying. She was still processing what was going on
"Natsuko, please play with Boruto" I said hoping for a yes. I gave him the baby face and he nodded and went upstairs.
"You have a lot of explaining to do!" Hinata said with anger. So I told her everything. The day sasuke left. The day I was pregnant. The days I spent alone taking care of Narsuko. The days I lied to Natsuko saying he never had a dad. Told her everything. Hinata hugged me for comfort. I wiped my tears.
"Well I am back! CLUB TIME!!" I screamed
"Um, no! You are still too young. I am inviting everyone over for dinner. They will be happy to see you" Hinata said cheerfully. I just had one question
"Did Sasuke get married?" I asked with sadness. Hinata wouldn't reply
"Please tell me!" I begged
"Please"
"Please"
"Please"
"Y-yes...to Sakura Haruno. They have a daughter named Sarada Uchiha" Hinata said with sadness in her voice. So he left me for my other best friend. How can Sakura do that to me- I shouldn't be the one to talk. I did take sasuke away from her in the first place. I guess we're even.

At Dinner

"YOU INVITED THE UCHIHA'S!!! REALLY HINATA?! REALLY?! I WONT LET HIM NEAR MY CHILD! I WONT ALLOW IT! YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO LIE TO HIM! HE DOESNT DESERVE TO KNOW!" I screamed in rage. Hinata tried to calm me down.
"Look, I'll take Natsuko over to konohamaru's, okay?" Hinata asked. I nodded

Dinner

I was currently in Hinata's room shaking. I am not ready to see him. I will puke. Plus I won't be able to handle myself from strangling him! I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. Clumsy me tripped on the last step bumping into someone
"Sorry, I did-" I looked up to see the person I vowed never to see- Sasuke Uchiha.