You're Still A Kid

A million thoughts were running in my head. He has changed so much, he doesn't have that duckbutt hairstyle. If anything, he looks more attractive than before. He got taller and his face isn't that pale anymore. And one of his eyes has the rannagon. He looked at me wide eyes. I wanted to scream so bad, but instead everything went black.

"Naruko"
"Naruko...hey"
"Naruko-Chan"
"Wake up! NARUKO! FIRE!"
I slowly opened my eyes revealing Hinata and Sakura with worried expressions. What is Sakura doing here? No! I can't be mad at her. She's my friend. It's not her fault.
"W-what h-happened?" I asked confused. They sighed and Hinata gave me a half smile.
"You fainted..." Hinata said nonchalantly. I stared at her in shock.
"WHAT?! HOW?! WHY?!" I asked. Why the hell did I faint. I only faint in nervous situations, and if my mind can't comprehend for a while- SASUKE! UGH! I don't even want to see his face. I turned my face away from Hinata and Sakura and threw up. Hinata gasped and went to the kitchen, while Sakura held my forehead. I threw up again, and tears fell from my eyes.
"I am sorry...I-I just" I couldn't even finish my sentence.
"Shh, it's okay, Naruko-Chan. You'll be alright. Now, I am going to take care of you, but I need help. Don't move" Sakura said sweetly. Wait she can't go. I don't want Nii-San to know.
"W-wait..." I barely said. She didn't hear me and continued walking. Ugh! Hinata came and cleaned everything up and took me to the bathroom while holding extra clothes.
"Here, wear this!" She gave me a purple dress. I already have clothes.
"I already have clothes. It's in my bag" I said, she just shook her and and handed me the dress and left. I washed myself up and got dressed. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. So I decided to stay in the bathroom. Does he know how much pained he caused? Does he know...how many missed calls I gave him? Does he know without him I am empty? I sighed and walked out of the bathroom seeing a worried Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura. I didn't even want to look at- too late. Now I need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I screamed of anger. Okay, I've had enough. I washed my face, and walked towards them.
"I am alright now. It was just something I ate, and it's not ramen. There is no such thing as too much ramen!" I said causing naruto to chuckle. While Hinata and Sakura just sighed.
"Okay! Let's get high!" I said running to the kitchen looking for the fridge.
"Naruko-Chan?! Is that you?!" Asked ino with shock. I smiled and nodded. She ran towards me giving me the tightest hug which is hurting.
"Too...tight" I choked out. She giggled and let me go.
"Where's sai? I haven't
seen him" I asked looking for sai.
"Sai?! Come see naruko!" Ino yelled, causing an emotionless sai coming towards the kitchen.
"Sai! I am mad at you for not drawing me yet! Hn" I said crossing my arms. He chuckled and hugged me. I hugged back. Someone coughed and we let go of each other. I looked down embarrassed.
"Stop! Sai is with Ino, ya dummies. Anyways as I said, lets get high!"
"Yeah! I am with you!" Ino said which never surprises me.
"What happened to you? You never drank..." Asked Sakura
"Four years gives people enough time to think and make decisions..." I said looking down. "Plus, I wasn't going to drink...I wanted coke...ya know...caffeine- high" I explained. They all started laughing so hard- even emotionless sai.
"Pathetic" said sasuke breaking the laughter. He always knows how to ruin a good time. That's it! I've had enough
"You should start wearing condoms on your head, because if you are going to act like a dick. Mind as well dress like one" I said with no emotion, but hatred. Everyone was trying to contain their laughter, but failed. Sasuke glared at me.
"Awe! If only looks could kill"
"Stop talking"
"Hold up, wait. What did you say? Sorry it takes me a minute to process all the stupidity that's comes from your mouth." Sasuke just ignored me and mumbled something like childish while walking away. Hah! Naruko: 1 and sasuke: 0. I just smirked. Sakura got mad at me. it's not my fault. He started it. Hinata giggled and naruto shook his head.
"What?! Serves him right!" I said defending me.
"Condoms? Really Naruko?" Asked naruto with a smirk.
"What?! It just popped up." I said pouting.

At the dinner table

Sasuke kept glancing at me every two minute. Like what the hell. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes
"Yeah! Roll your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there! Point Naruko!" I laughed. He got annoyed.
"You think this is a game? You're even more foolish than before. I made a wise choice, didn't I, Naruko?" He said coldly. Those words cut deeper than a knife.
"I'd slap you right now,  but that would be animal abuse! Fuck you!" I said while getting up
"Already have" he smirked. He's disgusting! That's it! I was about to go up to him when shikamaru used the shadow paralysis jutsu on me.
"Let me go, Shikamaru! Let me strangle him!" I said really angry, while clenching my fists.
"What a drag!" Mumbled Shikarmaru
"Okay, Um, thanks for the dinner" kiba said leaving. Everyone else left too, besides shikamaru, temari, sasuke, and Sakura. Also Naruto.
"Well, I need to give my ears rest from all of her annoyance." Said sasuke leaving. Oh no he's not.
"LET ME GO SHIKAMARU IF YOU WANT YO LIVE!" I screamed and with that he let me go. I ran after him.
"TEME! COME BACK!" He stopped and turned around facing me. I couldn't read him. Why is he so unreadable?!
"Dope..." He said. I looked in his eyes and I couldn't move anymore. It's like his eyes were putting me in a trance. He came closer, closing the gap between us. He rubbed my left cheek with his thumb. I closed my eyes enjoying his warmth. I missed it.
"Why?..." Is all I managed to ask.
"You're still a kid." He said and left.