Forever Yours

Naruko's POV:
Although I have forgiven Sasuke, it doesn't mean I can forget everything he has done. That's a harder fight. He's belongs to Sakura, not me. I am no longer his, and he knows that. I-I love him, and that's why I need to let him go. It's harder to hold on than to let go. I sensed Sakura's chakra. I now know what I have to do. She met him first, was there for him in his darkest times, and I need to understand that.
"Sasuke, you and Sakura have a nice future. I forgive you, and that's all. You don't have to live in regret now. Because of you, I am now able to understand that hardships of life and the obstacles that have come my way- there are more to come, but you have given me strength and I thank you. You're an amazing person despite what you have done in the past. I love you. This is goodbye" I explained to Sasuke, he just looked at me confused and stunned. I hurt him, and it hurt knowing that but I did the right thing. I was about to leave, but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.
"So what? Y-you're just going leave...again? You know what, that's what you're really good at. Leaving. Leaving your problems behind." He looked angry and I sensed the unwelcoming tension between us. It scared me. I sighed.
"Yeah, i am. That's why I am not good enough for you. Just like you said, I'm weak. I have a lot to learn and it's best for me to leave"
"Y-you don't mean that, because I'm sure as hell didn't mean that. Don't hurt me again, Naruko. Don't leave me in the darkness, it's hard for me to escape it. Once darkness has reached me, there's no way what will come of it. Don't do this." Sasuke said while tears were forming. It shocked me. Sasuke never shows emotion. I frowned
"If you love me, you'll let me do this" he didn't look at me and replied "just go" and with that I left.

3 YEARS LATER (haha, sorry)

"Hey! Stop running! You have to take a huge test today! You're going to be a genin soon!" I yelled while chasing Natsuko.
"So! I'm ready! Is dad going to be there?" Natsuko asked while smiling. I smiled back and nodded.
"He's going to be there. He's just really busy protecting his village" I relied and he nodded in return. I looked around my house and spotted a picture frame. I smiled at it knowing I have made the right decision.

THE END

I know I will get so many comments as to who is the dad. But oh well. Should I make a book two with longer chapters?