I Know He's Mine

It's been weeks and sasuke and I got into more arguments than ever before.
"Stop acting like a pathetic child! That's why they didn't choose you to become Hokage" sasuke said bitterly
"Let me count the amount of fucks I give...one...one an half...oh would you look at that, they flew away" I said rolling my eyes.
"I would call you an idiot, but that would be insulting to idiots" he glared at me.
"Awe! You're so sweet that I wrote you a poem. Roses are red, Violets are blue. God made us beautiful. What the hell happened to you?!" I said while smirking
"Hn! Why waste precious time with someone like you." He said walking away
"MOMMY! SARADA AND BORUTO ARE PLAYING HIDE-AND-SEEK, BUT I CANT FIND THEM!" Natsuko said while pouting.
"Here, let mommy help you." I said grabbing his hand while he led me to where Boruto and Sarada were
hiding. Immediately I sensed two other chakra's. I pointed to their direction and teleported off. Yes! I just helped my son cheat! I giggled at the thought of their faces finding out Natsuko found them. I spotted Ichirakus Ramen! Oh boy! I must go! I went in.
"Well if it isn't Naruko! Welcome back! Today it is on the house for you"
"Really?! Thanks a bunch!" I smiled brightly.
"Gaara, I am glad you are here. We have to discuss something about this new technology" I heard naruto say In his serious- wait, did he say Gaara. I ran out to see my favorite red head.
"GAARA!!!! MY BOO!" I ran giving him a hug. He looked puzzled.
"Y-you d-don't remember me?" I asked frowning and pretending to cry.
"Naruko, stop crying" he said with his husky voice. I kissed his cheek, and he slightly blushed. Awe! Gaara!
"Okay, Naruko." Naruto interrupted
"Leave us alone, Nii-San" I said while grabbing Gaara's hand. I looked up to see Gaara looking at Naruto for help. Naruto gave a look saying: I can't do anything.
"Where are you taking me, Naruko?" Gaara asked.
"To meet someone very special to me" I said softly. He nodded.

At Hinata's house

"Natsuko! Where are you?" I asked. All of a sudden I see Natsuko walking towards me with a smile upon his face.
"Gaara meet Natsuko, my son" I said happily. Gaara looked so shocked and then finally smiled.
"Hi, I am Gaara" he said holding his hand out, which Natsuko gladly shook.
"Wanna play with me?" Asked Natsuko to Gaara. Gaara smiled and nodded. Natsuko grabbed his hand and started playing. I smiled at the image. Why couldn't Gaara be Natsuko's dad. He would've been an amazing father. He's drop dead gorgeous, sweet, protective and most of all caring when it comes to the people he loves.
"BUILD ANOTHER SAND CASTLE! PLEASE!" Natsuko said with excitement. Gaara chuckled.
"Okay, Natsuko. Time to go to bed." I grabbed Narsuko and led him to his room. I tucked him in and gave him a kiss in the forehead. Luckily, Hinata fed him.
"Naruko?" Gaara asked
"Hmm"
"Is Sasuke Uchiha the father?" Gaara asked while looking at me. I sighed and nodded.
"Does he know?" I shook my head "he doesn't deserve to know..." I said seriously.
"Naruko, he needs a father..." Gaara said looking at me with a frown "I may have a hard time understanding feelings, but one feeling I can relate to and understand- pain..." He explained
"Gaara...I-I can't..." I said honestly
"Well, when you are ready...I got to go." Said Gaara, while walking out the door. I followed him and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you...for playing with Natsuko, and for being my best friend. I love you." I kissed his forehead. He nodded and left. Gaara had me doubting my decision, should I tell Sasuke? NO! Never! But Natsuko does need a father...I have the craziest idea in my head, what if I persuade Gaara to act like his father. Would that be wrong? Ugh! I need time to think. I walked towards my favorite place where I think- which happens to be the day I first met Sasuke and he captured me. I sat there looking at the moon.
"You shouldn't be here!" The familiar voice said. It sent shivers down my spine.
"This is my spot, Sasuke!" I said with rage.
"Who is Natsuko?" Sasuke asked with venom lacing in his voice. He glared at me, and it was scaring me. I saw him activate his sharingan.
"N-none o-of your damn...business" I said while stuttering. Why am I stuttering.
"I asked who is he?! Answer me!" He yelled causing me to jump. I glared at him.
"I said! None of your damn business" I said again, annoyed
"Oh, so Gaara can now and I can't...don't test my patience, Naruko" he said in his husky voice. He sounds so damn good, and the way he says my name. NO! He left you.
"I trust Gaara" I said trying to make him even more angry.
"Are you guys dating?" Sasuke asked with no emotion. I decided to make him jealous.
"Why do you care? He's more loving than you ever were" I said honestly. He rolled his eyes.
"Still can't get over a relationship... You know what? This was never a relationship. I never loved you. How can I love someone who's so weak." He said bitterly. That broke every part of me. Tears started falling. I HATE HIM SO MUCH! WHY DOESNT HE LEAVE ME ALONE?!
"JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I GET IT, OKAY?! YOU HURT ME ENOUGH. YOU TOOK MY HEART AND BROKE IT  WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME! MY SOUL?!" I screamed while tears fell from my eyes. I saw regret and sadness in his eyes, but that changed in a blink of an eye.
"Time to know the truth, Naruko" he smirked and activated his sharingan. NO! HE'S GOING TO KNOW! I CANT!! NO! IT'LL RUIN EVERYTHING. I teleported In naruto's office, hoping naruto would be there. He is. He looked at me with a surprised look.
"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked
"Naruto! SASUKE IS GOING TO FIND OUT! HIDE ME! DONT LET HIM NEAR ME! PLEASE I AM SCARED- NATSUKO!" I ran to Hinata's house. Running upstairs, I see Sasuke staring at Natsuko with sadness and guilt. He sensed me and glared at me.
"Who is this boy?" He asked calmer than before. I didn't say anything. He came closer, and slammed me against the wall. He knows I am strong. Naruto, Sasuke, and I are the strongest In the village, but with Sasuke around I feel so weak. Why does he do this to me?
"Tell me, Naruko" he said softly. Nope! I won't let him near my child! I slapped him really hard. And kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled, while kyuubi's power was leaking out of me.
"M-mommy?! What's going on?! I am scared!" Natsuko asked. He looked so frightened. I calmed myself down. As soon at Natsuko said that Sasuke looked at me with wide eyes. I ran towards Natsuko and hugged him tightly.
"Go to aunt Hinata" I said softly
"What about you?" He asked worriedly
"I'll be fine, just go" I said gently pushing him towards the door. He looked at me giving me he thumbs up while leaving. I looked at Sasuke who has mixed emotions. The first time ever seeing him with emotion.
"Who's...the father?" He asked calmly. I made the worst mistake of my life by saying this.
"It's...Gaara" he scoffed.
"Don't lie to me! Who's the father?!"
"It's Gaara! Why do you think I love him?!" I yelled. I just lied right in front of my baby boy's father. What have I done? He looked so hurt and heartbroken, but changed it to anger and rage. He walked up to me and crashed his lips on mine. I felt Sparks and butterflies. It's just like the first kiss we've had. But this one was more demanding and rough. He deepened the kiss, licking the bottom part of my lip asking for entrance. With that I realized I was kissing the guy I vowed never to see. I instantly pulled away.
"Naruko, I know he's mine...don't lie to me..."