Broken Bonds

I know I haven't updated for a while. Okay, more than a while. So I decided to update today. I didn't edit or fix any mistakes. I was too lazy. For for the grammatical errors. Please forgive me. Anyways here it is.

Naruko's POV

I stared at him shocked. He can't know! He won't know! That's a promise. He can't just come and kiss me and tell me he knows my boy is his. Worst part of it all- he has a freaking wife and a child.
"Sasuke, he's not yours, so stop acting like everything is yours! I was never even pregnant with you" I lied and I didn't regret a single word. He scoffed and chuckled.
"Stop lying. I can see right through you. Plus, the boy looks like me. I don't like when I'm being lied to." He glared at me.
"I told you! He's not yours. I took his blood test, because I thought since he looked like you, he might be yours. It came out as a negative. Now if you'll excuse me" I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.
"You're lying. Why else would you leave for 4 years. You just wanted to avoid me and prevent the child from ever seeing me. I know you wouldn't just leave the village just over a relationship. You're too stubborn. Isn't that right, Naruko?" He saw right through me. Why does he have to be so freakin' smart?! I have to come up with an excuse, and real fast. I decided to fake laugh.
"Nice one, Sasuke, but no. I left the village for one purpose." I said giving myself more time to think. He smirked
"For what purpose?" He asked amused
"It's better if you don't know, and sasuke...DON'T EVER KISS ME WHEN YOU HAVE A FUCKING WIFE AND A CHILD" I yelled while walking out. I walked out seeing Natsuko with tears. Just looking at him like this pained me.
"Mommy, I-...I want d-daddy" he said between sniffs. Don't cry, Naruko. Don't cry. Hold it in.
"Natsuko, you have . Don't you?"
"I know he's my daddy" I closed my eyes. I hate you so much Sasuke. I need to tell Natsuko the truth, but I don't know if Sasuke left or not.
"It's past your bedtime, let's put you to sleep"

The next day

Sasuke's POV (bet you didn't see that coming- yeah it's going to be short)
Why the fuck did I kiss her? And why the fuck did she lie right in front of my face? I know that child is mine. Did she keep this from me for four years? But, my question is when was she pregnant? Gah! My life is so fucked up!

The next day, Naruko's POV

Today is the day I am going to tell Natsuko the truth. I can't keep lying to his face especially when his father is always going to be there, but just for a different family. Today, Ino invited all the adults to a party. Knowing Ino, it's probably a club. I am currently helping Hinata make breakfast. I had to help her out, I am living in her house. I-- I notice  the smell burning. Oh no!
"Hinata, I...kinda burned...it" I said nervously
"Haha! It's okay, Naruko-chan" Hinata said in between laughs. It wasn't funny. I looked at her with a straight face. She stopped laughing.
"S-sorry" Hinata said while giving me a half smile
"Where's Nii-San?" I asked curious as to where he was
"He's at the Hokage office..." She said with a frown. Awe! He's always busy that he doesn't spend a lot of time with Hinata and the kids.
"MOMMY!!! I SMELL PANCAKES" himiwari yells excitedly while coming downstairs.
"Sorry...change of plans...I kinda burnt them" I said with embarrassment. Himiwari giggled and said
"It's okay, aunt, Naruko. Do you know you have the same whiskers as me and Boruto, also Natsuko!" She said with the widest grin. I giggled and said
"I know we do! We all are the same. Hinata is different! She's not in our squad!" I said whiling throwing away the burnt pancake.
"Hey! I am the mother...I HAVE to be in the squad!" Hinata said while pouting. We all laughed and ate breakfast.
"Mom, I am going to Sarada's with Natsuko" Boruto said, we all nodded until I realized Sarada is the daughter of Sasuke.
"No! I- I mean...you can go Boruto, but not Natsuko." I said while Hinata gave me a frown.
"But mom, I wanna go! It's not fair!" Natsuko argued. Man, I never win arguments when it comes to Natsuko.
"I said no, so it's a no" I demanded
"Naruko-Chan, just let him. Stripes won't be there. He's at the Hokages office" Hinata explained. I sighed in relief. Striped is a code name for Sasuke. He will never be mentioned in front of Natsuko.
"Okay, you can go" I smiled
"Yay! Thanks mom!" Natsuko said while walking out with Boruto.
"What about me, mom?" Asked himawari. Awe! She's too cute!
"You can go shopping with me?" I asked she jumped up and down excitedly.
"Yay! But I wanna visit daddy!" She said with while looking down. I nodded in response. I actually wanted to see him.
"Hinata-Chan, I am taking Himawari to see Nii-San" I said while walking towards the door.
"Wait-" I hear Hinata tell but I was already out the door. What was she going to say. I'll ask her later.

At the Hokages office

We knocked on the door, but no response. I knocked again. No answer. I was getting irritated. I slammed the door open. Naruto got up about to yell, but he saw Himawari and stopped.
"Daddy!" Himawari screamed while running to hug him. He smiled and hugged her back. I turned around to see- Sasuke. Shit! Why the hell is he here?! And why the hell didn't Hinata warn me!
"Uncle Sasuke!" She screamed once again and hugged him. I glared at him. How can she hug someone like him?! Disgusting. I still remember how he kissed me. I had to rinse and wash my mouth several times, I am not being childish. Naruto walked towards me and kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes. I am not a child.
"Nice to know you still think I am a kid" I said smirking.
"You'll always be little to me" he said while chuckling. I just stuck my tongue out.
"Now uncle sasuke's turn! You hugged daddy! Now his turn" Himawari said happily while pointing to Sasuke. I was going to vomit. I looked at Naruto who was giving me a devious look. I am going to kill you. I took a glance at Sasuke who was glaring at me.
"You don't like uncle Sasuke, untie Naruko?" She asked frowning. Awe!
"Ye-no! I..." I couldn't even finish my sentence when Sasuke rolled his eyes and hugged me.
"Baka" he whispered in my ear.
"Teme" I whispered back. I pulled away from the hug.
"Well, let's go" I said and Himawari nodded. She ran out the door.
"Wait for Me" I yelled. I was about to walk out. I stopped.
"Don't touch me" I said while walking out.

After hours of shopping with hinata and Himawari. We got  exhausted and went home. Hinata invited the uchiha's over. I was so mad, but decided to brush it off. Hinata, Sakura, and I were setting up the tables. While Naruto and Sasuke were talking about something.

Naruto's POV:

"You still mad at me?" Asked Sasuke with a frown. He acts so cool and shit. He hurt my sister. Yes, I know Sasuke's a little...yeah, but what he did to her was a dick move.
"Just forget it, doesn't matter anyway" I replied. I looked at Natsuko, who was currently giving all his sweets to Boruto. Next thing I know Sasuke was walking towards Natsuko.
"So you too?" Asked Sasuke. Natsuko looked up and nodded. Sasuke smiled.
"Let me guess, you like tomatoes?" That caused Natsuko to jump in excitement.
"I love tomatoes! Mom doesn't buy anymore. She hates tomatoes. That's why I always sneakily hide tomatoes in my room! She has no clue!" Sasuke chuckled in response.
"Why were you and mommy fighting the other time? Was it because you're my father?" Asked Natsuko. That made Sasuke tense up. Shit! I need to stop this conversation before hell is lose.
"Okay!  Natsuko, do you want ramen?!" I asked hoping for a yes. If he's an uzumaki he better love ramen. He better not be like that Teme!
"If you add tomatoes!" Natsuko said happily while getting up from the carpet. Sasuke went in the kitchen.

Naruko's POV

I Turned around to see Sasuke standing behind me. He grabbed my hand and led me to a empty room. I was confused and annoyed.
"What?!" I asked harshly. He didn't reply, instead he grabbed my waist and hugged me. What was going on
"Sasuke..." He still didn't reply nor let me go. I decided to hug back. Tears formed.
"Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting me? Why'd you leave me? Answer me!" I demanded
"You deserve better than me"
"What do you mean"
"I didn't want you to have a life where i'm never going to be there. I will always be in secret missions. I won't have time for you. I didn't want you to have that life, so I let you go. Then, when I found out you left. I was beyond mad and pissed! I was so angry that I drowned myself with  . I got drunk and Sarada happened. Why didn't you tell me earlier you were pregnant, then this would've never happened! I made you suffer and raise a child all by yourself. I should've been there. I should've heard him say 'mom' for the first time. I should've been there when you gave birth to him, but I wasn't. I wasn't there. I am such a dick! Even naruto thinks so. I messed up your life and Sakura's. I
Messed up everyone's. Even when I was little, I messed up Naruto's, and more people's. I don't deserve you Naruko." He said with sadness and guilt in his eyes. Tears fell from his eyes. Thus the first time I ever saw Sasuke cry.
"It's true, you made my life hell. I was so lonely without you. I missed you and needed you so much and you weren't there. Even the time I really needed you, but it's my fault as well. If I wasn't such a stubborn brat, I would've told you. I was just so mad and angry that you were leaving me. I love you, Sasuke"
"I love you too, Naruko"

Sakura's POV:

He regrets everything with me. He never loved me. He's only with my because of Sarada. He loves Naruko. He hates me. It was because he was drunk. He doesn't want me. He's stuck with me, am I just a toy to him?