If I die

Title: If I die
Pairing:Kakashi and Obito
Warning: Character death.

If things were reversed.

One minute he was wailing through guys, kunai in hand, flailing around and killing guy after guy, and the next he was lying on the ground with his body lifeless and limp. One of his eyes, the left one, was bleeding profusely and I doubt that he could see out of it as he tried to focus on my pale face. 

"Kakashi...Kakashi, can you hear me?" He gave a nod and then groaned in a pain. I helped him off of the ground and ran, supporting him as best as I could as we made our way into the cave. It was a last minute attempt to survive. The only thing I could truly pray for was that he didn't go totally blind as he held his eye, blood sliding down his hand. 

"We have to keep moving." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me forward and I had a feeling that he could sense them coming as he sped up his pace, stumbling through the darkened tunnel. But I was the one to hear the first crumble. It wasn't until the cave was coming down on us did he realize that this was a mistake. 

"Run!"

"What?"

"Go!" 

And then we were running back the other way and I couldn't help but continued to look back as the place came down around us. I could tell that he could barely see where he was going, but he was right on my tail...

Until he wasn't. 

When I made it out of the tunnel I was alone. Rin wasn't there. Kakashi wasn't there. Minato wasn't there.

I was sitting by the cave entrance hoping to Kami that he had just lagged behind.

But he never came.

I traveled back after the place had totally colapse, pushing rocks away. "Kakashi!"

If he had any strenght left, he wouldn't be strong enough to respond to my call. 

It wasn't until I heard a groan did I realize that he was only a few feet away. And it wasn't until I was standing right in front of him did I realize that he wasn't going to make it.

"If I die...I won't you to know..." I groaned out, wincing at the pain that was most likely shooting through his entire body as he was half buried under a huge boulder.

"I-..."

"Kashi?" I murmured breathlessly as his exposed eye drooped shut and I reached out to touch him. He was cold and he was slowly slipping away from me. He barely had a pulse and his breathing was coming out in quick and weak gasps. 

He wasn't going to make it.

"Love y-you." He wheezed out, blood sliding down his chin.

And then he was gone.