Akito Ayama

Name:
           Akito Ayama

Age:
         13

DOB:
         June 29th 2002

Gender:
            Female (thought to be a boy)

Appearance:
                   Short black hair with brown eyes. Wears a grey short sleeve shirt and blue shorts. Had bandages that go up to elbow and wears black fingerless gloves. Has a mask just like Kakashi's because if people saw her face they would instantly fall for her. Wear black ninja slippers and has on a green stone necklace.

Past:
       Akito is a forgotten soul. Her mother and father thought of her as nothing more than a lazy smart daughter. Akito always wanted their praise and attention but was always in her sisters' shadows. She than begins to close up the world and pretend to smile, laugh, and be happy. In reality she cries herself to sleep each night and hates being alone. She reads books about anime all the time. If you asked her why she would answer,"Reality sucks, I find books a way to get out of reality and into a world where anything is possible." Akito is lonely in life and only wants to find a purpose other than to try and earn her parents approval. One day she was walking to college when a car came and hit her. She than wakes up in a different world and looks like a boy?!?!!!! But in reality she's still a girl.

Personality:
                  Fakes Happies, smiles, and laughter. Inside is sad and lonely.

Kekei Genkai:
                     Element Control