Chapter 3

Akito's POV

We were dismissed for lunch and I waited till everyone was out of the room. I walked towards the window and slowly opened it up. I jumped out of the window and used the wind to safely land on my feet. I put hands in my pocket and sighed. Kakashi... it just has to be Kakashi. I'm so over this already. Well, I'm not waiting here for 3 hours you can forget it. I wonder what to do. I'll go visit the KIA stone and than go home to catch up on sleep.

After walking down the path I usually take I found myself in front of the stone again. All these people dead... just like that. It's so damn stupid but it's just called reality. I really hate reality. I feel sorry for all the lives that have been lost in this stupid world. Naruto is cool and all but they should come together like they did in the future when they created the Shinobi Allied Forces. That's why I wanted to travel. I just wanted to come back when Naruto Shippuden starts. Other than that... the old man is going to die, but I want to save him. I need to find a way to save him. I wonder if I trade some of my life for his. Now all I have to do is summon the shinigami. I need to do it in secret, can't have them asking why I'm doing it.

"Back again I see."

I turned to Kakashi,"Your point?"

"Nothing... you didn't cut yourself again did you?"

I glared at him,"Look, just leave me alone, mind your own business, and I'll do the same to you.... whoever you are."

He sighed,"My name is Kakashi Hatake."

"Whatever... I'm leaving." I said as I walked right past him.

I walked into my apartment, changed my cloths, and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and let sleep capture me.

Kakashi's POV

I watched as Akito walked away. That kid might be interesting but he sure doesn't like to let people in does he? Hmmm, yup he's an awkward child. Earlier he was here around 2 in the morning. I wonder who he's parents are and where are they. The other thing that bothers me is that wall of earth how did he do that? Akito Ayama, Akito Ayama, now that I think of it he's kinda cu- HOLD ON A MINUTE!! Kakashi you can't fall for your student. Not only that but he's a guy. Well I've been here for too long. I need to go grab my team don't I.

I teleported at the front of the academy and walked to the door. I sighed, If they want to prank me why make it so obvious?

I opened the door and let the eraser bounce on my hair. I looked around to see an emo King, King of Pranksers, and Fangirl Princess. I looked for Akito but I didn't see him. Where's Akito didn't say he was leaving. I thought he was coming back here.

I picked up the eraser and said,"My first impression on the three of you is that... I hate you."

I raise an eyebrow,"Aren't there suppose to be four of you."

Naruto scratched his head,"Come to think of it, where's Akito?" I sighed, This people are slow.

"Oh no! Where's Akito-kun?!?!?!!!" Pinky yelled.

I put my hand to a teleportation Jutsu and said,"Meet me on the roof."

After a couple of seconds I was on the roof. I leaned against the railing and waited their arrival. I wonder where Akito is? He isn't sick is he?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. The three little brats sat in front of me.

"Alright let's introduce ourselves." I was really looking forward to Akito's introduction.

"Like how sensei." Pinky said. Are you serious?

"Things you like, things you hate, hobbies, dreams for the future..." I said shrugging.

"Why don't you go first sensei so we know how it's done?" Blondie nodded in agreement with pinky.

I pointed to myself,"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I likes and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you. Dreams for the future... never really thought of it. As for hobbies... I have a lot of hobbies. Your turn blondie." They all sweat drop at my introduction  and mumbled something about only learning my name.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki!! I like it when Iruka-sensei treats me to ramen at Ichraku's!I don't like having to wait three minutes for the ramen to cook! My dream is to become Hokage one day than everyone will stop disrespecting me and treat me like I'm a somebody, somebody important!" Naruto finished. He grew up an interesting way.

"Pinky." I mumbled.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. What I like, I mean the person I like-Looks as Sasuke and giggles-. My hobbies are -Looks at Sasuke and giggles louder-. And my dreams for the future -Looks at Sasuke again and squeals-" I sighed, I'm going to regret asking this. Girls these day are only into boys.

"And your dislikes?" I asked.

"Naruto!!!!" She answered and Naruto cried.

"Last but not least..."

"I am Sasuke... Uchiha. I don't particular like anything and I hate a bunch of things. My hobbies I don't have any. What I have is not a dream cause I will make it a reality. My goal is to kill a certain someone and restore my clan." I expected much.

"Alright we're all different and unique. Now meet me on the training grounds at 5 am tomorrow." I put myself in a teleportation Jutsu and teleported at the front door of the Hokage's office. I knocked on the door and entered. "Ah, Kakashi how may I help you?"

"Hokage-sama, do you know where Akito lives he didn't come to meet his team." I asked him.

He sighed and wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "That's where you can find him." I nodded my head and left.

Couple minutes later I was at his door. I knocked on it and waited for a while. I heard footsteps and locks unlocking. The door opened and I saw Akito. His hair was a mess and he had on loose brown sweater. He rubbed his eyes and yawned,"You need anything Hatake."

"Well, you didn't meet your team today so I came to drop off some information. Come to the training grounds at 5am tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, whatever, goodbye now." Before I could say anything he closed the door. Great I have a rude one but he's interesting.