Chapter 5

Akito's POV

I woke up with a groan. I felt so cold than something warm touched me. I cuddled closer towards the warmth and sighed. It's so warm and soft.

I fluttered my eyes open to see dark blue. I raised an eyebrow and glanced up to see Kakashi. Why the heck is he in my bed??!!!!!?!!.

I glanced down to see I was still in my cloths I sigh, Thank god.

I tried to get up but something stopped me. I looked down at my waist to see his arms wrapped around it. My face started to heat up, P-pervert! Why is he hugging me?

I tried to get up but he kept his hold on me. I sighed and nudged him, "K-Kakashi?" I whispered.

I heard him groan. "C-can you let go of me now?" I asked him.

I saw him open one of his eye and shook his head. "No, not until I want to get up. You'll just have to deal with it for now Akito."

I frowned,"Let go of me perv..."

He tighten his grip around my waist and smirked under his mask. "Just for that Akito your going to have to wait longer."

"Urg, look I have to go."

"Go where?" He asked me.

"I have to go do something." I answered as I looked away.

I heard him sigh,"Are you going to cut again?"

I frowned,"Why do you care if I do? It's not like it matters."

He gave me a tightening hug. "Akito, how many times do I have to tell you. We need you, team 7 needs you, Sakura needs you, Sasuke needs you, Naruto needs you, and I need you. It matters to us if your alive. Please don't go cutting yourself again! You have us." He lectured on.

I sigh,"Just leave me alon-"

"I'm not leaving you alone, Akito. It may not seem like it but I've been through the same thing you've been through." He mumbled.

"I can't help it. Whenever I trust someone they always show me why I shouldn't."

"Not everyone is like that. Your here now and that's all that matters."

I dug my head closer deeper into his chest,"If I give you my trust will you betray it?"

"No... Never..." I nodded my head.

"Akito?"

"Yeah..."

"I've been meaning to ask. Why don't you ever wear your headband?"

I sighed,"I'm not telling."

"Okay, we should get up now it's already noon."

I say up from the bed,"Whatever... oh and don't tell people I'm a girl."

He gave me a questioning look," Why?"

"I don't want to deal with this right now." I mumbled.

I got ready and said,"I'll meet you there."

"Alright!"

I walked out the apartment and went to the KIA stone. I wonder why I'm here again? I always come here and I don't get why.

I unconsciously pulled out a kunai and put it against my wrist. I was just about to cut when I felt someone grab my hand. I glanced up to see Kakashi. He looked down at me with concerned eyes,"Akito, please don't."

I nodded my head as he took the kunai from me and put it in his pouch. "Why do you do it, Akito?"

I sighed,"Pain. Feeling pain tells me that I'm actually alive."

He kneeled down and pulled me into a hug,"There's another way to tell your alive. Just listen to your heart."

"I don't have one." He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest.

"Than feel my heartbeat, if you can feel it than your alive Akito."

I nodded my head again. "Akito, we're going to be late if we just walk there." He carried me up.

I turned bright red,"H-hey!! W-What's are you doing?!?!"

He chuckled at me and said,"We're taking a short cut." Before I could reply I heard a poof and soon we were in front of the team. Kakashi put me down to be tackled by Sakura. "Akito-kun!!"

"S-Sakura, please let go of me I'm choking." I said as I gasped for air. She immediately let go of me and mumbled apologizes.

"Alright team 7 let's go get a mission.

~During Mission~

"Akito point F." I said over the walkie talkie.

"Sasuke point D."

"Sakura Point C."

"Naruto?" Kakashi questioned.

"Naruto point A Believe It!!" I cringed from his loudness.

I rubbed my head and sighed. "How many meters are you away from the cat?" Kakashi asked.

"5 meters, I'm ready whenever." Sasuke said.

"Me too."

"I'm ready Believe It!"

"Akito, bored, but ready." I mumbled.

"Alright, GO!!"

We all leaped towards the feline. Naruto caught Tora in his arms holding Tora upside down. Tora started to scratch Naruto's face and I sighed. I walked over to naruto that was yelling at the cat and took her from him. I petted her head,"There, there, Tora."

She started to put and lean into me for more affection. After petting it one more time I looked at my team, who were jaw dropped, and said,"Let's go to the office and get this mission over with."

A/n

Hey guys it's been a while since I updated this book, gomenosai, you see my teacher decided "oh it a good idea to give them tests for the beginning of the quarter. Like what type of teacher does that? Anyways I'll try and update soon but as you know I'm really busy for school. Gomenosai of you have to wait long for the next chapter. Oh and I'm 2 or 3 chapters away from finishing my other book "Rena Ketsu: Her Beginning" be sure to check that out on your way. See ya and thanks for the support.

~ Rin Hatake