Thaddeus

By thatlittlebrunette

He was ruthless                                                                                                                                                                                   She was shy        

He was cruel                                                                                                                                                                                             She was sweet

He was feared                                                                                                                                                                                        She was loved.

......................................

"Darling  raise your head"  The husky voice said to me I continued to look at my feet, in which at the moment they seemed to be interesting. "Darling I don't have all day."  The husky voice continued.I didn't even need to lift my head to know who it was.

He yanked my head upwards with his hand on my chin. Trying to make me look in his eyes kept mine shut.

He grunted...I could feel the aura of power around him as I continued to disobey.

"Darling I will not hesitate to kill you "He began speaking slow trying to study his anger. "Then why haven't you killed me yet" I asked, and made the worst decision I've ever made.

I opened my eyes.

At the moment the only word going through my head,

Mate.

*******      

Scarlette Smith is an average 18 year old were-wolf. She's sweet and affectionate and as everyone say would make a perfect Luna. Except She's a Beta. But when Thaddeus Reynold's pack comes to kill and take the land Scarlette feels an odd sense of security. Until she realizes.

He's her mate.