The Alpha's Mate

By barolicious

"The mood is set ha ha. So you already know what's next ah ha ah. Tv on blast, turn it down, turn it down. Don't want it to clash, with my body screaming out now."I sang walking sexily towards the stairs.

"I know your hearin' it ah oh. You got me moaning now. I got a secret that I wanna show you oh.I got a secret so imma drop em to the floor oh." I sang while taking my clothes off.

"No teasin. You waited long enough. Go deep. Imma throw it at you can you catch it? Don't hold back, you know I like it rough. Know I'm feelin ya, huh. Know you liking it, huh."I say teasingly as I walked on the stairs with him following after me.

I turned around and sang. So why you standing over there with your clothes on. Baby strip down for me. Go on take em off. Don't worry baby. Imma meet you half way. Cause I know you wanna see me.

I pulled away walking upstairs. "Almost there ah ah. So baby don't stop what you're doing ah ha ah. Softer than a mutha Boy I know you wanna touch. Breathing down my neck, I can tell ya wanna." I turned around putting my finger on my lips too shush me.

I walked in his room before turning to look at him. "You a beast, oh. You know that I like that. Come on baby, all I wanna see you in is just skin." I sang walking toward him.

My lower part heating every time I felt his lustfully eyes on me and my nipple got hard just by seeing him naked. I leaned in his ear and sang. "All in baby. Don't hold nothing back. Wanna take control, ain't nothing wrong with that. Say you liking how I feel ain't gotta tell me that.