Don't Touch The Alpha's Sister

By LotusColette

Welcome to Nightfall Pack. Rule 1-Always be loyal to every member no matter what. Rule 2- Don't bring up the old Alpha's to the current one. Rule 3- If your mates in another's pack, you need permission for them to join or for you to leave. Rule 4-Death will be given to those who step out of line too much or betray the pack. Oh and most importantly, DON'T TOUCH THE ALPHA'S DAUGHTER! If you do so, you won't live to see tomorrow.

These are the set of rules given out to each member to join the Nightfall Pack. Derrick is the Alpha and he knows nothing good comes from having a mate. When his parents die at such a young age, he is forced to take care of his younger sister, Roxie. All this girl wants is a mate; someone to love and be her escape from reality. But Derrick would never allow it. Roxie is forced to stay away from any male who doesn't have a mated female and to go an all girls school. She's afraid with all these rules that she'll never find a mate! But when Derrick lets her sit in on a pack meeting with the Black Moon Pack, she may just find the love she's been waiting for. Will Roxie find a way around Derrick's rules, or will she be forced to give up on love for good? And what happens if mates aren't always what they're cracked up to be? Better not touch the Alpha's sister!