Don't Run Away

By AlienBoys

"Shift" he orders in an alpha tone. Holy sh*t He's an alpha! They hate when rogues are in their territory! I ignore him and stay still on the floor, my wolf whining at me.

"I said shift" he demands me again, his voice deep and husky. I shift and cover my naked body as much as i can with me hands. He throws me his shirt and I quickly put it in. And then his scent hits me like a thousand bricks. It smelled like mint and chocolate .

'Mate!' my wolf shouts in my head, making me wince. My eyes widen as soon as she says that I take off running in human form. I hear pissed off growl and footsteps run after me. I get pinned to a tree, feeling slight pain in my back. He puts his head in my neck while pining my arms above my head. He breaths in my scent and whispers something i can't understand since his voice his muffled.

Mine! he growls loudly, making me shiver in fear. He pulls back and looks me in the eye. Hid brown, nearly black eyes, scan my face. I whimper and shy away from him, making his face soften and stuffs his face into my neck again. He takes in a deep breath and says,

"You're mine and only mine Nobody will ever touch you, look at you, or even think about you! Nobody can ever make you feel the way I can make you feel' he growls loudly. He slams my back against the tree again and I whimper. He slams his lips onto mine, creating thousands of sparks to explode in my head.