Asiah's Mate

By daff123

Kristasiah Carter is a 17 year old who was born a hybrid, half werewolf and half vampire with killer abilities. She has felt alone, alien to the world and developmentally she is beyond the years of a twelve yer old hybrid, she is a full grown adult hybrid.....

Being close to her father Christian before she was born. Her mother Adrianna has always felt she favored her dad over her...this caused confusion, separation and conflict....... 

After a gut wrenching tragedy.......

Asiah's  isolation becomes so severe that her father and mother sends her to live with her aunt Meagan whom she was also close to, hoping she can help her heal.

When she starts school her finale year and is drawn to a particular boy, who starts to obsess over her the moment he lays eyes on her, he claims her as his mate  is but she his unsure....since her tragedy the thing she has been haunted with for so long is now what she needs to distinguish if he is.....

Is he the one whom she's dreamed about since she was younger or his he just a hindrance to her destiny? A destiny where she finds that perfect love like her parents did......

Mates.....

They are perfect for you and all that you ever desire to have, but not Asiah, she fights and holds on to her dream mate trying to match him through the ideals and feelings she develops for new faces and relationships ...Who is her mate?

Asiah goes through love, loss and need for one thing.....

Her Mate.....